Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls’ decision to clip heir wings an unneeded risk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Heard that within the squad Andone was about as popular as a pork chop at a bar mitzvah. That Bernardo kick before the Southampton game would seem to bear that out, so I guess he eventually fell foul to the strict No Dickheads policy, even if it has left us chronically short up front now.

Yep. The players universally hated him, due to him being an absolute **** in training - resulting in at least one player missing games injured.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Think you'll find they edited the article. Pretty sure it said 3-1 when I went to the link.

Indeed - I copy and pasted the article as it was, rather than doing the old-fashioned thing of typing it myself.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don’t recall him outpacing anyone, probably just average rather than Izquierdo fast or Murray slow....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were too busy abusing him to notice :wink:

Not to worry you’ll be able to turn your attention to getting stuck into the Greyhound shortly though (I hope, a Potter player if ever I saw one) :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I suppose it isn't too unusual for us to go with 3 strikers in the PL era

2017/18 Part 1 (3)

Murray, Hemed, Baldock

Part 2 (5)

Murray, Hemed, Baldock, Locadia, Ulloa

2018/19 Part 1 (4)

Murray, Locadia, Andone, Hemed

Part 2 (3)

Murray, Locadia, Andone

2019/20 Part 1 (3)

Murray, Maupay, Connolly.

The only problem is that Old Man Murray gets older each time. He really needs to be in a 4 now, not a 3.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You were too busy abusing him to notice :wink:

Not to worry you’ll be able to turn your attention to getting stuck into the Greyhound shortly though (I hope, a Potter player if ever I saw one) :lolol:

If he plays we’re doomed, literally a terrible defender, though undoubtedly he will enjoy and excel with the license to blindly attack with little or no responsibility.

In terms of Locadia, don’t take any pleasure out of us signing a poor player.....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If he plays we’re doomed, literally a terrible defender, though undoubtedly he will enjoy and excel with the license to blindly attack with little or no responsibility.

In terms of Locadia, don’t take any pleasure out of us signing a poor player.....

[tweet]1169656439947681792[/tweet]

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The club have been issuing statements over the summer that they wanted to get more out the players they already have. Seems like that's what they're trying to do, while shipping out the high-maintenance duffers/liabilities. Having said that tho, doesn't explain why Ali J is still here.

It seems that GP sees more potential from him.
He could be wrong, but I hope he knows more than you and many others.

Think you'll find they edited the article. Pretty sure it said 3-1 when I went to the link.

yes they did. They've amended it now. I'd be fairly sure that that Bozza simply cut and paste from the original text.

Edit: been beaten to it...
Fair enough but...
Indeed - I copy and pasted the article as it was, rather than doing the old-fashioned thing of typing it myself.
Methinks you can't have read the article beforehand ???

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

[tweet]1169656439947681792[/tweet]

There’s my mojo reduced again then [emoji23]

Picture never without the ball in a defensive pose [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] [emoji6]

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Nor March, Mooy and Bissouma. The former two have already played in one of the three attacking roles Potter uses, whereas he has mentioned Bissouma as a player that can be used there.

Yeah. For not even mentioning those or Connolly, it's a really lazy article

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Now tell me something I didn't know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here