Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who would you rather sit next to at the Amex?

Well?

• A woman

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • A child

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • A nerd

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • A fat, bald man in Stone Island, swearing, offering out the away end, from miles yards away

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Offering out and gesticulating at the away fans really gets on my tits.

There's a guy in the family stand who stands to give them a :tosser: sporadically through the game.

Why?

Ha.

He makes me laugh, that bloke. What a ****.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I do love it when fans start pointing at the opposition fans firstly gesturing to come over and have a brawl from the top of a 2 tier stand, but even better the they then start pointing outside to meet up and brawl whilst the game is still in the first half.

I'd love to know how many fans have actually gone outside and had a punch up because a fan pointed outside the ground.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As end of row, I know just about everybody on my row, even if just on nodding terms. Good friends next to me, the rest all good people and genuine Albion fans - even the ex-Tory MP who brings his lad week in week out and is quite as long suffering as the rest of us. Decent fans and friends both behind and in front also. Of course come a friendly or a cup tie most of that goes right out the window. Meh, just one of those minor irritants :shrug:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
As end of row, I know just about everybody on my row, even if just on nodding terms. Good friends next to me, the rest all good people and genuine Albion fans - even the ex-Tory MP who brings his lad week in week out and is quite as long suffering as the rest of us. Decent fans and friends both behind and in front also. Of course come a friendly or a cup tie most of that goes right out the window. Meh, just one of those minor irritants :shrug:

Pretty much the same where I sit (also end of row).

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I sat next to a nerd during a match last season while the Monkey was away on other business. He did keep yacking on about formations and other such footballing technicalities that I could barely grasp the meaning of, being a woman, obvs. Lovely lad, though, don’t think he was even aware or bothered who or what he was sat next to and yacking at.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’m that bloke you see during a game on tv who deliberately chooses to sit totally on his own, in spite of it being an away game... i’d be at least 20 seats from anyone. I’d also produce a paperback from my jacket at halftime to better emphasise just how much I hate any form of human contact.

I doubt i’d even celebrate if we scored.

Why the **** i’m even there God only knows.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I dunno, that last option:

A fat, bald man in Stone Island, swearing, offering out the away end, from miles yards away

Sounds... magical? Incredible? He seems to be bending the laws of physics with his miles yards.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I do love it when fans start pointing at the opposition fans firstly gesturing to come over and have a brawl from the top of a 2 tier stand, but even better the they then start pointing outside to meet up and brawl whilst the game is still in the first half.

I'd love to know how many fans have actually gone outside and had a punch up because a fan pointed outside the ground.
Or how many have stood out there waiting [emoji23]
I'll stick to standing up the back of north

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here