Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's start the ticket binfest

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So how many “can you get me a ticket” pleading messages have we all had. I’m on three, though one was my wife :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One so far and MUFC fan so they can **** off

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well I’m away skiing and was hoping for a Sunday 4pm k.o. to make a dash from the airport but not to be. So that’s 3 STH’s out :moo:

Why don't you start an 'anyone know a bar in Val-d'Isère showing the game' thread? ??? Others would. :rolleyes::lolol::thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The good thing is all real fans will get a ticket. Watch how many ‘well I have to work on a Saturday wankers’ suddenly can get a day off.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The good thing is all real fans will get a ticket. Watch how many ‘well I have to work on a Saturday wankers’ suddenly can get a day off.

I had you down for one of those people if i'm honest

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So how many “can you get me a ticket” pleading messages have we all had. I’m on three, though one was my wife :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the missus. But I haven't checked my phone yet. When my son finds out the result (tomorrow at work) I suspect incoming. To be fair, I didn't go today so my STD (season ticket dividend - steady....) is useful rather than a thing of valour :smokin:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Definitely got them from ticket office in Queens Road. Although I do seem to remember both there AND Withdean selling tickets

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

I got mine from the Queens Road shop as well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why on earth would Spurs STHs get a quota?

Because Wembley is their home ground at the moment and when they bought their ST and I am not sure about the conditions. Ir a prestige game was played at The Amex would you expect to be offered the chance to buy your seat? Giving the Spurs STH the chance to buy theirs, for 1 of the 2 games, wouldnt inhibit the number the clubs taking part get, just the FA hangers on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here