Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
0-0 in the dying moments of the match, with Murrray having come on in the 70th minute, scores with his bum in the 92nd minute!
100th Goal for Albion! Travelling fans go mental! Home Fans go mental! Great day all round!
:albion2: :rave:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not good enough pure and simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not good enough and pure, that's your opinion, but saying he's simple is a bit rude.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
0-0 in the dying moments of the match, with Murrray having come on in the 70th minute, scores with his bum in the 92nd minute!
100th Goal for Albion! Travelling fans go mental! Home Fans go mental! Great day all round!
:albion2: :rave:

I'd quite like him to score an injury time winner with his hand. Or be offside. That'd rub extra salt into the palace wound. Also, if Dunk could pole axe Zaha but Zaha gets sent off for diving. That'd be great too.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Right then. Pub o'clock. #NervousExcitement

Nervous excitement? I feel so sick I'm having trouble drinking and my hands are shaking....

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Palace v Albion doesn’t seem to catch the imagination of the Cambodian public! I have 5 beaming waitresses, and 4 bar tenders all to myself!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Remember that night when McShane got the winner.....more of that today please lads. That crowd was epic.

:bhasign:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here