Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Winter 2017

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sake!

Could you remind me again please Mr Bear what my all-time competition record is for 2nd places. Cos I seem to get these about 5 days out of 7 days in this most manky of NSC Daily NAPS seasons.

Might as well borrow [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION]'s sticking pin. :rolleyes:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Sake!

Could you remind me again please Mr Bear what my all-time competition record is for 2nd places. Cos I seem to get these about 5 days out of 7 days in this most manky of NSC Daily NAPS seasons.

42 during the 2015 Summer comp.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Sake!

Your going to get a lot of seconds backing penalty kicj odds but wont make a profit n the long term, thats where the hunt for value comes in.
Even Fuzzball picking random bear horses seems to have the measure of you.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps180226.png

There weren't any winning naps today

The selections by Leegull and whitelion were non-runners.

The first race tomorrow is the 14:00 at Lingfield.

An 8am check has been scheduled for Catterick tomorrow following an initial look at Monday lunchtime. The track was raceable, with an official going description of good to soft, good in places, but snow is forecast, coupled with low overnight temperatures.

A local amber weather warning for snow near Chelmsford has resulted in officials calling an inspection at the all-weather track for 8am on Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here