Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for No Points Saints

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
so now the shackles are well truly off, who should start against relegation fodder, saints.

there will always be too many unforced errors in big shane with potterball (imho), so having never seen webbo play, :)facepalm:), him.

glenn appears to me to offer little except offside decisions; legend, but one season too many i feel. pascal did nothing wrong, but pace will be key against saints' shonky defence (and we have leo's dead ball delivery), so;

as west am, but; webbo, maupay, and andone to come in,

you?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
so now the shackles are well truly off, who should start against relegation fodder, saints.

there will always be too many unforced errors in big shane with potterball (imho), so having never seen webbo play, :)facepalm:), him.

glenn appears to me to offer little except offside decisions; legend, but one season too many i feel. pascal did nothing wrong, but pace will be key against saints' shonky defence (and we have leo's dead ball delivery), so;

you?

Harsh on Murray. Set the goal up Saturday and put one on a plate for Maupay also.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
No No No No No No No

Just

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Ryan
Webster Dunk Burn
Montoya March
Propper Stephens
Maupay Murray Trossard

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Relegation fodder Saints who were a decent enough match for the European Champions in the first half yesterday. Let's not get too cocky just yet. I'll leave it to that nice Mr Potter to take care of business, as he seems to have a handle on things.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Relegation fodder Saints who were a decent enough match for the European Champions in the first half yesterday. Let's not get too cocky just yet. I'll leave it to that nice Mr Potter to take care of business, as he seems to have a handle on things.

I agree. It's almost asking for Southampton to beat us. :facepalm:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Maupay and Andone for Murray and Gross. Saints centre backs are very immobile, we need to test them with pace.

Although I’m keen to see Webster play in this team, I think dropping Duffy when he hasn’t done anything wrong in 2 games and was last season’s POTS would have a detrimental effect on team spirit so I wouldn’t do that. The other two changes are clearly tactical and much easier to justify.

Rest of the team picks itself.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Webster will get his chance, a lot of games over the course of a season, and changing the Dunk, Duffy, Burn setup at the back would be madness right now, they are playing great together.

Trossard keeps his place no question, as for the other two forward positions, no easy answers there. I'd like Murray to get off the mark asap, I'd like Maupay to put his missed chances against West Ham behind him asap, Andone is hungry to play and his quick fire goal last week you would think under normal conditions earned him some meaningful game time. Gross has been decent and done nothing to justify being dropped. That's a headache I'll leave to GP I think.

el punal

you?

Does . . . - - - . . . your . . . . keyboard . . . suffer . . . - - - . . . from . . . static? Over.

Repeat - does your . . .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here