Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But I can't go to Spain without a passport. What part of travel freely do you not get?.

You absolutely CAN 'travel freely' to Spain, and to each of the countries within the EU. You have a RIGHT to do so - you need not apply for any other permissions, visa or similar, because that RIGHT is enshrined in the EU freedoms.

You carry your passport to identify yourself AS a citizen of an EU nation, and thus a holder of that RIGHT.

Please desist from trolling.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You absolutely CAN 'travel freely' to Spain, and to each of the countries within the EU. You have a RIGHT to do so - you need not apply for any other permissions, visa or similar, because that RIGHT is enshrined in the EU freedoms.

You carry your passport to identify yourself AS a citizen of an EU nation, and thus a holder of that RIGHT.

Please desist from trolling.

Oh I'm a moderator so I'm right. Do one.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I seriously can't talk to someone as thick as you. I'm sorry. Keep googling and linking, I can't deal with halfwits.

No, educate me... Tell me about this EU Backstop proposal that they are 'forcing' on the UK, if its better than the UK one, it should be looked into

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They are also wrapped up in the USA/China trade fallout and the higher tariffs that are being enforced there, so it will be pretty important to them to protect the UK market as much as possible.

The US/China fallout affects the car trade globally. I'd rather be a German car manufacturer facing a dip in the UK market but still growing in other markets where free trade deal are coming on-stream versus a UK car manufacturer dependent on Just In Time EU suppliers and selling predominantly to the EU.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No we're not, we didn't ask for this so called backstop that the EU are so forcefully pushing for.

Narrator: The UK did ask for the backstop

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
the Lib Dems postion is interesting, they support a 2nd referendum, unless they gain power (no sniggering) when they dont.

The Liberal Democrats ... the most inappropriately named political party in the world? A party that only accepts democratic results it likes and thinks it's ok to ignore the wishes of 17.4 million voters. As numerous other posters have mentioned they are a party of extremist zealots. The electoral commission should insist they change their name as it is clearly misleading ... the Undemocratic Loon party or the Bollox to Democracy party?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Now it is undoubtedly true that not all leave voters are stupid,

But my god [MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION] alone must drag the average down of the other 17.4 Million

I think that not only is he after [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] crown, there is a reasonable chance of him winning it.

Surely even a troll can't be that stupid :facepalm:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Who needs to click on the link? Taking your lead from such nuanced experts as Piers Morgan and The Express you've obviously won the argument hands down.

Its important to see all sides of the debate and this does that, the problem is how can you judge anything if you don't want to view all sides.
Very strange, personally I thought you had more about you.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Liberal Democrats ... the most inappropriately named political party in the world? A party that only accepts democratic results it likes and thinks it's ok to ignore the wishes of 17.4 million voters. As numerous other posters have mentioned they are a party of extremist zealots. The electoral commission should insist they change their name as it is clearly misleading ... the Undemocratic Loon party or the Bollox to Democracy party?

No political party has ever campaigned before on doing away with a previous government's policies?
That's aside from 17.4 million who voted in an advisory referendum which wasn't binding, but then you know that.

When leavers start bleating about their vote being ignored, then you know you are getting near to a breakthrough.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

How do you tally this up with the fact that in order to enact their policy they'd have to win a General Election? Or do General Elections no longer count as democracy?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here