Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL Cup third round [home to Aston Villa]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Crawley at the Amex.

Or Portsmouth at the Amex if they beat QPR.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A home tie please, and then a lower division minnow so thez can get their big night out at the Amex, and a winnable game for us. Everyones a winner!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Don't really care as long as we can get a good long cup run and give those other than the first teamers a bit more competitive football.
Strange profession really, where some footballers actually play rather little football!:wink:???

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
The correct answer here is to get the weakest team left, preferably at home. This enables us to give the fringe squad members more game time and also play some of the youngsters to gain experience.

However, under no circumstances do I want us to draw Crawley...Not now, not ever.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The correct answer here is to get the weakest team left, preferably at home. This enables us to give the fringe squad members more game time and also play some of the youngsters to gain experience.

However, under no circumstances do I want us to draw Crawley...Not now, not ever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Can't be many weaker than Crawley Town left.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Why not ? The FA Cup game was a a great day.
‘Championship of Sussex. Spot the non league team’ was on the front cover of Gull’s Eye as I recall.
I don’t think too many in that packed away end were Crawley fans though.

I would have preferred Norwich away to Crawley though.. for obvious reasons.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It is about time we played Crawley in a non-friendly senior game.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Crawley away just to see the mass scramble for tickets, and the ingenious ways used to acquire a ticket when the Albion sell out their small allocation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here