Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] ***NFL Fantasy Football 2019***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Dear All,
[MENTION=14921]spring hall convert[/MENTION] has asked me to start a thread for the NSC NFL Fantasy Football league for 2019.

The following teams appear to be registered to start the season, is everyone still in?

Vipers Venom
Falcons UK
Say Helu Wave Goodbye
Vince Wilfork's Lunch
Cowboy Skankers
Shatners Bassoons
LT's Facemask
The Lowly Rollers
Show me your TD's
Oklahoma B52's
Brighton Seagulls
The Friend Zone
Geno 911
The Surbiton Commuters

Please confirm. I'm sure [MENTION=14921]spring hall convert[/MENTION] , will confirm the date of the 'draft' soon.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'll definitely carry on - Brighton Seagulls

Is there any interest in reviving or restarting a dynasty league? (We can introduce rules about accidental drops and getting the player back to the original team if a genuine mistake)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'll definitely carry on - Brighton Seagulls

Is there any interest in reviving or restarting a dynasty league? (We can introduce rules about accidental drops and getting the player back to the original team if a genuine mistake)

I’d be interested.
Not sure about accidental drops [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
Show me your TD's is back. Watching All or Nothing on amazon has got me very ready for the new season

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What platform do you play on?

If a team drops out, I'm always up for adding another League to my tally for the season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hey everyone - sorry but I'm not going to be able to play or comish this year.

Who else wants comish duties? I'll work out how the handover is done!

If no-one comes forward I’ll do it, I’m extremely busy so will happily act as the contingency plan.

When does Week 1 commence?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Any news on the draft.

Has anyone stepped forward to take over?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hi Everyone,

I have picked up the commissioner duties and hope to do as good a job as Vipers Venom and Spring Hall Convert. Unfortunately time is against us a little, but the following teams appear to be registered to start the season.

1. LT's Facemask
2. Vipers Venom
3. Oklahoma B52's
4. Brighton Seagulls
5. The Friend Zone
6. Geno 911
7. The Surbiton Commuters
8. Cowboy Skankers
9. Show me your TD's
10. Shatners Bassoons

Can I suggest we have the draft:

1st September 2019 - 7.30pm

The rules will remain the same, at least for this season. The only thing I have amended to date is the draft time and I have set it at 45 seconds (that feels about right, let me know if you want it set at 30 secs).

Any thoughts about making TE a compulsory position again?
[MENTION=272]Gritt23[/MENTION] - you are more than welcome to join, will PM you shortly.

I have yet to hear from the following teams - deadline is Thursday, 29th September 2019.

Falcons UK
Say Helu Wave Goodbye
Vince Wilfork's Lunch
The Lowly Rollers [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] / [MENTION=14921]spring hall convert[/MENTION] - please will one of you PM me with pictorial instructions in terms of setting the draft up - presumably I just check the NFL 'Live on-line' version.

Last edited:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think it's just a case of setting it as the live online version and picking the date and time. I can't remember and don't have access to the pics for you because I am no longer a commish.

Couple of votes, I would like to take the compulsory TE away, and I was wondering how you felt about taking away the split divisions if we end up with 10 entrants?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here