Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I know someone well connected with Parrish, known him a lot of years. He told me in 2016 the plan had been to invest in the team and leave the Stade de Clad to carry on depreciating until they had to do something about it. They believed that the signings they made that year would make them a top 6 club, and they would build on that and establish themselves as a Champions League team. This is what was sold to the Americans. Well, it appears now that it was all pie in the sky, Pardew wasn’t the messiah that Parrish thought he was , and Benteke will never be a 30 goal a season striker, if he ever was.

Now, the money has by and large disappeared on very high wages for sub standard players, multiple managers pay offs, and the Yanks asking for a return on their investment.
This all comes from a fella that has shared a car on away trips with Parrish, and has entertained him in his own home.

He also says even if Tumblie goes, Palace can’t afford to spend big this window.

Nice story.
Btw, it’s Parish .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Nice story.
Btw, it’s Parish .

Well, he didn’t actually spell out Prince Charmings name when he told me.

This would have been about the same time as PaRish was talking up Palace as the ‘ Manchester United of the South’.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Nice story.
Btw, it’s Parish .

Btw, it's "spineless, gutless liar".

Wouldn't your time be better spent defending your fellow fans who are being kicked out of their seats because your "fanatics" (it's hard not to giggle when you use that term) have blackmailed your spineless and gutless chairman into moving them? Surely that would be a far better use of your time than coming on her and getting owned every day.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Every time I open this thread I pray to read the words: Zaha signs bumper new deal at Palace. Can't wait to see him get found out by VAR, hence there being little interest in him at £500M or whatever whimsical figure they dreamed up. He will be dog s**t this coming season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yet again you show yourself up for being incapable of actually reading what has actually been posted.

Feel free to quote the post where I said that.

let-it-lie.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here