Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Help sought - charity donation made in recompense

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I hope you weren't involved in the design of that travesty?

Travesty? Nice. Nope - not me.

How long did you play for? I am an F1 fan and I found it pointless - it's almost immediately repetitive. Like many of these freemium games, they've blatantly tried to think how they can monetise it before they've thought about the actual game.

You couldn't be more wrong. And to back that up, most of the successful players have never spent a penny.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Travesty? Nice. Nope - not me.

You couldn't be more wrong. And to back that up, most of the successful players have never spent a penny.

Isn't that the case for most games like this though? Many successful players get there by putting the time in, rather than spending money. That doesn't change the fact that most of these games are trying to attract a few hundred whales. If it weren't true then why do they all follow the same route of multiple different types of currency, timers, etc. There is no rationale behind the design choice other than to give people more options to spend money. It's the same reason they never just use real currencies - they are always gems, tokens, shells etc

All that aside, there is a fairly strong chance I need to give it more time - my phone (6s) probably isn't good enough so I'll chuck it on the iPad and will come back for my humble pie if required!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just bumping this (assuming you still need help, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]) so I can find it in Tapatalk on my phone...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Downloaded, played and answered the survey.

I don't really know if I was doing it right, but I was tapping the cards and winning races :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here