Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Why not let the Syrian Authorities deal with the problem after all that's where any offences were committed ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not liking terrorist sympathisers and terrorist organisations isn't racist

Agree. Pathetic shit like what he has posted does my nut in. Typical left crap

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I’m firmly in the camp arguing that she should not be let back in the country.

1) she is not repentant, her casual comment about heads in bins not phasing her is repugnant.
2) The message it sends out to other young people is that if you make this choice you can always come back.
3) If she ended up in prison she would be an ideal recruiter for IS.

Her desire to return is purely a case of convenience. I don’t wish anything bad to happen to her and maybe down the years she can rebuild her life and raise her child. If she had said I deeply regret what I have done, I certainly would have been more sympathetic.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
She is clearly still brainwashed FFS. I suspect the government have decided that she will never recover having been indoctrinated in our Country. Javid is a popularist, spineless coward. Typical politicking that will be overturned by the courts soon.

I’d like to have thought that our agents would have got to her a long time before our ****ing press. Surely there is a huge amount of intelligence that needs drawing out of that poisoned head.

When trapping her into the Manchester question, there was a the moment that the baby cried from under her despotic gown that signified that his future and probably life were now over as the chubby self satisfied journo waddled off knowing that he’d got the most emotive line he could and that the headlines along with his career trajectory would be massive.

‘America First’ screams that nasty Trump***t.
We are not America though, we tend to put worldwide problems at the top of our agenda like we did in 1939, it’s not as simple as ‘Britain First’ for us. She is our problem, we should have got to her first, taken that innocent child and then interrogated her until we fully understood the radicalisation process. Then she is in our jails until she proves she is no longer radical - for the rest of her life if need be but she is still our problem, Britain should sort it’s own shit out, we are not America, we are better than this.

Turns out she has dual nationality, maybe Eastern Pakistan want her back, she can raise her child in surroundings far more suitable to a devout Muslim free from oppression and bigotry, maybe we can arrange for her family to go with her?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm always amused how the right claim to be the ones in favour of law and order and yet are always the first to want to take away the rights of people they don't like.

Indeed, its almost trial by media but it won't be the first time the Tories take more notice of their offshore mates in the right wing press than they do the law.

Instead if this lady being seen in court it could well be this government, they are breaching the UN convention.

And trying to drop on the problem on Bangladesh one of the poorer countries on earth is disgraceful

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I'm always amused how the right claim to be the ones in favour of law and order and yet are always the first to want to take away the rights of people they don't like.

People they don’t like! By the time she left to join ISIS, or ISIL as it was at the start of 2015, they had already beheaded a large number of people, including Alan Henning & David Haines, both British citizens. Can’t think why anyone wouldn’t like her. And by the way, you don’t have to be right-wing to detest the nutjob religious cult she follows. I have secular liberal values from head to toe, but in this case I’m prepared to stand up for those same values and say to her “get lost”.

D

Deleted member 22389

I’m firmly in the camp arguing that she should not be let back in the country.

1) she is not repentant, her casual comment about heads in bins not phasing her is repugnant.
2) The message it sends out to other young people is that if you make this choice you can always come back.
3) If she ended up in prison she would be an ideal recruiter for IS.

Her desire to return is purely a case of convenience. I don’t wish anything bad to happen to her and maybe down the years she can rebuild her life and raise her child. If she had said I deeply regret what I have done, I certainly would have been more sympathetic.

Exactly how I feel.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
She has been a very stupid girl and will pay a heavy price either way.
But she was 15 when she went, my daughter is 14 and is all over the place.
Between 15 and 19 she has been married, probably abused had 2 children and both died and been bombed left right and centre and seen chopped off heads in bins.
She is now in a refugee camp probably with lots of other IS men and women, scared about what to say for fear of more abuse.
And now another baby, maybe even raped.
19 is no age and she seems very Immature.
Of course she should come back and be dealt with and the baby taken into care.
I really dislike what she has done, I would not be as tolerant if it was a 19 year old man and I am not a 'leftie' or a 'do gooder' either.
And I will tell you another thing I wouldn't do as well, I wouldn't pop her dingy'.
Jesus, the childish ignorance and racism on here really twists my balls.
She should not have gone, she needs to pay the price for going but just stop to think for a second what this girl has been through.

What’s your thoughts on the James Bulger killers, as they were 10 years old?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
If the mother's concern is for the health of her baby then give the baby up to the UK care system. Adoption would be a sensible compromise for someone who appears to show little remorse for joining a bunch of murderers, and would sate the cries of "what about the child"?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
She’s not OUR responsibility, she is a resident of another state by her own volition, and has been for last 4 years.

She was not dumped in that state either, she took her sisters passport to travel to the state she is resident in now.

Trump is wrong, countries with terrorist nationals should not have to take them back.

The only caveat to that position would be that those identified as ISIS supporters can return if the families of the Manchester bombing agree to it.

She was born in this country, grew up in this country, radicalised in this country and the state she's been in for the last 4 years - the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Caliphate - doesn't exist.

The UK and other countries who have citizens who've gone to IS to ultimately fight against them need to show leadership, responsibility and deal with their own nationals - not leave it for others such as Syria, Iraq or Turkey to deal with, or in the case of Ms Begum, try to pass the buck onto Bangladesh - She's never even been to Bangladesh and 3 other British Jihadists who The Home Office tried to dump on them, on the grounds they were entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship, all won their appeals at the attempts of The Home Office to remove their British citizenship, as they'd been found to have been rendered stateless. You've also got the factor of her now having a baby born to a British mother to further complicate things and Bangladesh wont be touching either of them with a barge-pole.

Still, it's got Sajid Javid some favourable headlines and I guess the ensuing massive cost of all the subsequent legal action to the taxpayer won't be blamed on him either.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She’s not OUR responsibility, she is a resident of another state by her own volition, and has been for last 4 years.

She was not dumped in that state either, she took her sisters passport to travel to the state she is resident in now.

Trump is wrong, countries with terrorist nationals should not have to take them back.

The only caveat to that position would be that those identified as ISIS supporters can return if the families of the Manchester bombing agree to it.

By that same argument then the UK will no longer be able to deport terrorists who come to the UK with the express intention of killing British citizens.

Thanks.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Still, it's got Sajid Javid some favourable headlines and I guess the ensuing massive cost of all the subsequent legal action to the taxpayer won't be blamed on him either.

That will happen regardless of a banning order. Bit naive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here