Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
For sheer unoriginality I would say Chicago and Boston take some beating. Guys, those names have already been taken. By CITIES.

But wait! Here come America, and Asia. Whose names have already been claimed by entire CONTINENTS.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Metal bands often have interesting names. Pig Destroyer and Cattle Decapitation are two names which amuse me.

I'd argue that Aussie band Scraping Foetus Off The Wheel trumps Joy Division in the grim department, than again maybe not. New Order was also a tasteless successor to Joy Division.

Those metal bands' names are all deliberately and obviously tasteless though - which makes it a bit SILLY or cartoonish.

Joy Division, altogether darker, IMO, like.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd argue that Aussie band Scraping Foetus Off The Wheel trumps Joy Division in the grim department, than again maybe not. New Order was also a tasteless successor to Joy Division.

Nothing quite hits the lows when it comes to band names, and indeed moronic lack of taste, as this charmless outfit.

In fact, I had better not post the youtube link to 'Hitler was a very nice man' because it shows the band name, and a moderator would not unreasonably pull my post and give me an infraction. The band is 'Anal C***'. Yes, seriously. :facepalm:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
S Club 7
Steps
The Saturdays

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Bananarama
The Spice Girls
Pink Floyd

And, above all,

The Beatles. What were they thinking?

Their thinking was better than their shite music, the flop topped scouse out of tune tinny crap boy band.

Love me do, my arse.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
!!! is pretty crap.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports