Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE WrestleMania XXX

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just over 24 hours to go until this year's edition of the biggest show of the year, so here's the thread for discussion of predictions, results, rumours and anything else 'Mania-related.

To any non-wrestling fans reading this, please do the sensible thing - close this thread and find one more to your liking, don't bother with the same old comments at those of us who do enjoy this. :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Stone Cold Steve Austin going to be there with a PLETHORA of other old WWF stars. wonder if CM Punk turns up ?

I doubt it.

I am, however, intrigued by the rumour that the Brock/Taker match might have, shall we say, a sting in the tail.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I hope HHH beats Daniel Bryan and then wins the triple threat and puts an END to the yes movement, that will be best for business

I don't think you're getting any of those things.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Rumoured appearances/involvements of some kind include Steve Austin, The Rock, Sting & Shane McMahon....could be an eventful evening.

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I'm most excited about seeing Ultimate Warrior - really hope he makes an appearance in one of the matches (perhaps the Battle Royal???).

As for the actual matches - i'm not overly excited about any of them. Undertaker has been my favourite for years, but he's old and unfit, and can barely hold a match together any more. My predictions as follows:

The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando) vs. The Real Americans (Cesaro and Jack Swagger) vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel
Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) vs. Kane and The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)
André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - think only 27 participants have been announced so far. Of them, I pick Big Show. However, I fear Hulk Hogan may well end up winning it somehow
Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational Couldn't care less. AJ is pretty - if she's in it, I want her to win
Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista vs winner of Bryan v Triple H

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Other than Daniel Bryan there isn't much in the company that excites me right now. I was getting into the wyatts, but now they're lnked with Cena I just don't care about them. Cena has that effect - I don't just get bored by him, I stop caring about whoever he is feuding with. I'll be watching because it's mania, but I'm not inspired by the show.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Blimey WWE has decided to go hardcore :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here