Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m not buying it. You’re on thin ice with your argument.

That's one of the most retrained denouments I have ever read on NSC. It is on a par with Peter Cook's 'what a way to run a nightclub'. I salute you. :salute:
:lolol:

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
He’s in Austria F20BC162-85AB-4BC1-894D-EF9C5902CF09.jpeg

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I actually think Knocky will be refreshed by the change of manager and given Potter’s man management skills, we could see the best of him this season.

Stumpy Tim

I actually think Knocky will be refreshed by the change of manager and given Potter’s man management skills, we could see the best of him this season.

If Potter can convince him he doesn't need to beat his man 15 times, I agree. He's got so much natural talent and a good work ethic, but needs to look at how he applies that

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Knocky is an Albion legend who will be remembered for decades. No idea why anyone would want such a skilful player who has done so much for this club to be transferred out :shrug:

Still has plenty to give imo.

Wears his heart on his sleeve and occasionally we all suffer because of it but give me that over a player who occasionally just goes through the motions. He is never going to be one of the top players in the PL but then again we aren’t going to be a team who will get players like that.

One of my all time favourite Albion players

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Haha. Murray got his number 17 on too so another rumour gone.

Why is Stephens wearing blacks short ? Must mean he's leaving !!

It’s a club thing for the player who makes the most back passes in training the previous day. He has made them his own since training resumed and does not intend to give them up :smile:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Knocky is an Albion legend who will be remembered for decades. No idea why anyone would want such a skilful player who has done so much for this club to be transferred out :shrug:

Still has plenty to give imo.

Wears his heart on his sleeve and occasionally we all suffer because of it but give me that over a player who occasionally just goes through the motions. He is never going to be one of the top players in the PL but then again we aren’t going to be a team who will get players like that.

One of my all time favourite Albion players

All of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Talking of squad numbers, I note Connolly is wearing number 28, which isn't the number he used for his League Cup appearances last season (66). Does that perhaps mean he's staying to play first team football...?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Is it the sun coming out too much for some?

Knockaert is 27 years old, he has the skills and ability that experience will continue to give him stepped improvements as he reaches his peak. Regardless of managerial changes, I think Knockaert can see his best years as a footballer going into his 30s.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here