Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] "Michael" Obama.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Apparently Michelle is a man, widely known as Michael among the enlightened.
Heard it off our ships Doctor tonight, a good old boy from the U.S who's a proper gun toting disciple of the Donald.
He's a big believer in all the usual conspiracy theories about the twin towers too, but his "Michael" Obama story did it for me.
He has a brother in law in the CIA so it must be true!

His classic line to me was, "There's ways of telling the difference between a man & a woman". Of course it was a free hit for me.
"Did they teach you that at Medical School".

It started off funny, but actually wound me up until I couldn't take any more. The others at the table were lapping it up, (a Serb & a Croat).
I informed the Doctor that he was mad as a fish & I'd never heard such bullshit. He was shocked; I don't think he'd had this conversation with a Brit before. My sarcasm was going "Woosh" every time!

So I've come on here to vent; what a fruit cake; one for Louis Theroux.

Anyone here heard Michelle is packing meat?

Yes, but you missed the bit about Mr Obama being trans. I seem to remember this was knocking around about the same time.

I love these conspiracy theorists. I met a flat-earth who couldn't answer a few simple questions but instead hit me with a look of sympathy followed by "I could tell you things that would blow your mind", before wandering off shaking his head. I never got to the 'mind blowing' epiphany. He obviously had, poor fella.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I always laugh at slanderous accusations thrown at Obama, this is the third now after a, he was born out side the US and b, he is a closet Muslim. How on earth did he ever make it to President?

Thank goodness Trump has re-established the dignity of the post of President!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It just proves that you can fool some of the people or that around 50% of Americans are complete idiots.

Maybe the real reason that Trump is so anti immigration particularly on the Southern border is that he has been hold that letting people in, will increase the IQ of voters in the Southern states, and that his lies won't be accepted as the truth by as many voters

I don't think it's just Americans. There are people who post on here who think the six moon landings were all faked, and that no planes hit the World Trade Center on 9/11. I genuinely believe that people are getting more and more stupid, the rise of the Flat Earth Society is proof of that. There isn't a single crackpot theory that you can't find a YouTube video to espouse it and a host of willing morons to believe it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't think it's just Americans. There are people who post on here who think the six moon landings were all faked, and that no planes hit the World Trade Center on 9/11. I genuinely believe that people are getting more and more stupid, the rise of the Flat Earth Society is proof of that. There isn't a single crackpot theory that you can't find a YouTube video to espouse it and a host of willing morons to believe it.

One of them was banned last year. NSC will tolerate ****wittery and wankmuffinry till the cows come home, but when it veers into racism and trollery (which it inevitably does) the trap door opens. Thankfully.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I didn't realise they had gammon on ships

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I heard Michael Obama is one of the main people involved with the Pizzagate scandal and he regularly eats babies in the pizza restaurant basement.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
One of them was banned last year. NSC will tolerate ****wittery and wankmuffinry till the cows come home, but when it veers into racism and trollery (which it inevitably does) the trap door opens. Thankfully.

Really? It appears not to apply if you are a “guest” from the BBS with an interest in Chicken and the Third Reich.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Haven't heard this one. Are you saying he is a bit Jimmy Savile?

More of a Stuart Hall / Michael Jackson combo. An elegant mixture of aged pervery and nonceness. Only, in Trumps case, it DOES make a difference if you’re black or white.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wonder if this chap also thinks Albion have agreed for Leicester to buy Lewis Dunk's services.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Haven't heard this one. Are you saying he is a bit Jimmy Savile?

Genuinely?

Common knowledge that he liked walking into dressing rooms at his beauty pageants when underage girls were getting dressed - this has been confirmed by his own daughter, who he has made numerous disturbing and sexualising comments about.

The Epstein connection is looser but they certainly partied together with girls, and it wouldn’t be surprised to learn that some were on the younger side, given what we know of Epstein, and Trump’s own comments.

Oh and Katie Johnson credibly accusing him of rape when she was 14.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Why would it matter if her name used to be Michael, anyway?
Seems like a (shit) dig at both Michelle and the LGBT community.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Genuinely?

Common knowledge that he liked walking into dressing rooms at his beauty pageants when underage girls were getting dressed - this has been confirmed by his own daughter, who he has made numerous disturbing and sexualising comments about.

The Epstein connection is looser but they certainly partied together with girls, and it wouldn’t be surprised to learn that some were on the younger side, given what we know of Epstein, and Trump’s own comments.

Oh and Katie Johnson credibly accusing him of rape when she was 14.

Well I would have to see the evidence for myself rather than taking someones word for it on NSC. Even his worst enemies haven't used a paedophile angle against him so this is a surprise to me as it is a massive claim to make.

Which daughter is making the claim? And what sexualising comment was made?

I can see that Clinton had a connection with Epstein at a quick Google glance?

To me, right now, I would file it under Conspiracy Theory.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Well I would have to see the evidence for myself rather than taking someones word for it on NSC. Even his worst enemies haven't used a paedophile angle against him so this is a surprise to me as it is a massive claim to make.

Which daughter is making the claim? And what sexualising comment was made?

I can see that Clinton had a connection with Epstein at a quick Google glance?

To me, right now, I would file it under Conspiracy Theory.

Here's what he said about Paris Hilton, when she was 12...

"Now, somebody who a lot of people don't give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton. I've known Paris Hilton from the time she's 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, 'Who the hell is that?'"

and of course, who can forget...

"I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here