Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I didn’t lie about that . It was started by a mod , who let slip a few details about me which was out of order . I just let you lot go along with it .
Then why come back then if it was out of order?

Admit it, you thought you could go under the radar.

Did you ever read the Jamie thread on here? It's in Gold, go and read it, you might have to prepare your self. [emoji3]

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I was enjoying the Zaha Schadenfreude thread until it got derailed by pettiness. So just to be clear - if you are:
- Black
- Asian
- Irish
- Chinese
- Indian
- Pakistani
- Bangladeshi
- Eskimo
- Aboriginal
- Mexican
- North American (incl Candians and Native Americans)
- People from Lesotho
- ...and all other Africans
- German
- French
- Albanian
- Scandinavian/French/Irish cross (aka the British)

If you have any Croydon tendencies, we are probably on the worst side of ambivalent towards you...and unless you are a veggie (which we respect your choice) you probably liked fried chicken too.

Otherwise, I'd say we are a pretty liberal open-minded bunch here.

Now can we get back on track at laughing at Mr Tumble and his Croydon antics and waiting for the tweet saying God is Good.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I didn’t lie about that . It was started by a mod , who let slip a few details about me which was out of order . I just let you lot go along with it .

So that’s out of order, yet you hunt out BHA posters (on their forum) social media accounts and then ‘let slip’ info on here that you’ve found out?! Sad, sad prick.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So that’s out of order, yet you hunt out BHA posters (on their forum) social media accounts and then ‘let slip’ info on here that you’ve found out?! Sad, sad prick.

These are the facts sheebo, deal with it . I suppose a apology from you after your racist smear campaign against me will be forthcoming? Nah I doubt it . Double standards !

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
So how is the SEGH feeling today? Still hoping for a Gooners bid to rescue him from Scum hell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
You're not very bright are you, and you're clearly a little bit angry.

I don't think I shall "reel my neck in". In fact I'll say what the **** I like to Palace GOONS on a Brighton forum, and will continue to find it amusing.

You sad little man.

Only one angry person here and it's you fella :D Go comb your ginger mullet.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
These are the facts sheebo, deal with it . I suppose a apology from you after your racist smear campaign against me will be forthcoming? Nah I doubt it . Double standards !

I think you were racist by posting it, knew you were so ignored everyone questioning you at the time, and ignored everyone on this thread asking you to explain it dozens of times. So - I think you were being racist yes. Apology - no chance. And I’m dealing in facts too little keyboard man.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think you were racist by posting it, knew you were so ignored everyone questioning you at the time, and ignored everyone on this thread asking you to explain it dozens of times. So - I think you were being racist yes. Apology - no chance. And I’m dealing in facts too little keyboard man.

As I’ve explained when it was posted I defended it after your faux outrage . You chose to ignore it and proceeded with your crusade to tarnish my reputation and label me a racist , Hey ho . I don’t feel the need to defend my good self every time you bring it up ( which is a a lot ) and I find you quite tiresome if I’m being honest . For you to jump on the wagon to defend a poster who posted a edgy comment is very hypocritical and confirms my suspicion that you are indeed a wum .
I can hold my head high and in future will not lower myself as to engage with you .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As I’ve explained when it was posted I defended it after your faux outrage . You chose to ignore it and proceeded with your crusade to tarnish my reputation and label me a racist , Hey ho . I don’t feel the need to defend my good self every time you bring it up ( which is a a lot ) and I find you quite tiresome if I’m being honest . For you to jump on the wagon to defend a poster who posted a edgy comment is very hypocritical and confirms my suspicion that you are indeed a wum .
I can hold my head high and in future will not lower myself as to engage with you .

:lol: Look in the dictionary under irony / hypocrite and you’ll see a middle aged man stuck behind his computer with a ‘CPFC2010’ shirt on :thumbsup:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I'm tired, can someone else take this one for me? It's an easy one, he's done the hard work already.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is it racism if you call someone ginger when they aren't? Or just really stupid? Or perhaps both? [emoji23]

The LCD thickness of Palace fans really does know no bounds.

I've never had a mullet either but hey, why let facts get in the way of making a complete tit of yourself?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], can you just ban [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] from NSC?
He brings absolutely nothing of any impart to the conversation, and his latest attempts to claim some kind of moral high ground are spurious at best,and libellous at worst. A lot of the Palace posters on here are worth reading, Mr Putdown, Red,n ,blue ,loz, even SE20, but, dougie hasnt posted anything that is designed to move the conversation forward for at least a season. He disappears when the going gets rough,and then returns when he thinks things have improved for Palace, to insult in the basest terms, long standing posters on here.

He also attempts to derail every thread he posts on, as he has succeeded in doing again in this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here