Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Our next prime minister BBC 1

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I wouldn't class myself as an animal lover - never been a great one for pets or anything like that.

But I abhor cruelty to animals and Fox-hunting is barbaric. How anybody can even consider that it should be legal is beyond me.

And it really annoys me when people who support it come up with one of two defences:
1. "It's the politics of envy". Oh no it isn't. If I wanted to charge around the countryside on a horse wearing silly clothes in pursuit of a fox I could probably order my finances quite easily to let me do so. But the idea repulses me.

2. "They don't understand the countryside". If that is a call for us to descend to the level of an animal which might kill just for the sake of it, I'm flabbergasted. Barbaric is an inadequate word.

I’ve heard the you don’t understand countryside baloney too.

A load of arrogant posh people, with their rural working class henchmen, gaining much joy from seeing hounds tear apart a fox. Whilst they’re are it, assaulting hunt monitors, because the police aren’t around. Huntsmen are all scum of the the earth.

By the same reasoning, badger baiting should be legalised, to deal with TB passed on from badgers to cattle.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I think I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather have the cock-juggling thundercunt and narcissistic idiot boris johnson as PM than Jeremy Hunt.

Which I hope comes across as the damning indictment of Hunt that it is meant to be.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather have the cock-juggling thundercunt and narcissistic idiot boris johnson as PM than Jeremy Hunt.

Which I hope comes across as the damning indictment of Hunt that it is meant to be.

Me too, it will just be so much more fun.
I have given up, he will make a total mockery and balls up as Prime Minister but it's going to be such a laugh watching it.
The man is a complete bell end but Hunt is a nasty assassin, and both won't deliver any of what they have promised.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I hate any animal hunting with a vengeance. It just shows how weak minded some people are when they think killing a defenceless animal is sport. They should hang their heads in shame

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I hate any animal hunting with a vengeance. It just shows how weak minded some people are when they think killing a defenceless animal is sport. They should hang their heads in shame

What about a politician thinking that bringing back the slaughter of defenceless animals will get him into No 10 and the people it was aimed at to vote for him.
So, these people who probably have enough money, let's give them some more and while we are at it lets allow them to rip a foxes head off for fun.
🦊.........Tally Ho!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What about a politician thinking that bringing back the slaughter of defenceless animals will get him into No 10 and the people it was aimed at to vote for him.
So, these people who probably have enough money, let's give them some more and while we are at it lets allow them to rip a foxes head off for fun.
��.........Tally Ho!

Won't get my vote. Just because probably his sponsors like it I don't

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Me too, it will just be so much more fun.
I have given up, he will make a total mockery and balls up as Prime Minister but it's going to be such a laugh watching it.
The man is a complete bell end but Hunt is a nasty assassin, and both won't deliver any of what they have promised.

Johnson will be miles ahead in the ballot, the only question is how long till it goes tits up or does he even get to be PM if he doesn't command a majority ?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Won't get my vote. Just because probably his sponsors like it I don't

Neither of them are after your vote - yet. They're only trying to get the votes of the 160k party members, most of whom are extreme right-wingers. We may well get them talking about capital punishment or national service in the next few days but this won't happen either. This entire ' hustings' period is only to impress their electorate. It has nothing to do with reality.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
[QUOTE=Jim D;8978344]Neither of them are after your vote - yet. They're only trying to get the votes of the 160k party members, most of whom are extreme right-wingers. We may well get them talking about capital punishment or national service in the next few days but this won't happen either. This entire ' hustings' period is only to impress their electorate. It has nothing to do with reality.[/QUOTE]

And the NSc 2019 prize for the most extreme generalisation without any evidence whatsoever to back it up goes to you . . early to dish out the prize, but no one could ever beat this.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It's difficult to understand why there seems to be so much love towards Boris Eton, Bullingdon, Picaninny Watermelon, Serial Adulterer, Letterbox, Cake, Bumboys, Haircut, No Detail, Rampant Breeder, "Inconclusive" Cocaine eventer, Wall-Spaffer, **** Business, Get off my ****ing Laptop, Serial Liar, Bumbling Posh **** Joker Johnson. Obviously the Brexit-crazed old white men and their suburban Stepford Wives in the Tory Tribe love him but NSCers???........oh, hang on................

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
��.........Tally Ho!

I’m not a Corbynista, but the one thing I’d love that sort of government to do is to completely crush activities like fox hunting, (the false) hounds following a scent, etc .... and make the biased/indifferent rural police enforce those laws.

To piss off those arrogant types would be a huge bonus.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
[QUOTE=Jim D;8978344]Neither of them are after your vote - yet. They're only trying to get the votes of the 160k party members, most of whom are extreme right-wingers. We may well get them talking about capital punishment or national service in the next few days but this won't happen either. This entire ' hustings' period is only to impress their electorate. It has nothing to do with reality.

And the NSc 2019 prize for the most extreme generalisation without any evidence whatsoever to back it up goes to you . . early to dish out the prize, but no one could ever beat this.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you are both mistaken ? Maybe Portslade seagull is amongst the 160k members ?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
And the NSc 2019 prize for the most extreme generalisation without any evidence whatsoever to back it up goes to you . . early to dish out the prize, but no one could ever beat this.

Maybe you are both mistaken ? Maybe Portslade seagull is amongst the 160k members ?[/QUOTE]

Never voted Conservative in my life, but with the present incumbent in charge of labour that might change

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My god, what a pair of chumps C’Hunt & Bojo the Clown are!

The country will never get lower than having the clown as PM. We are facing the most embarrassing, crippling and disastrous PM ever.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My god, what a pair of chumps C’Hunt & Bojo the Clown are!

The country will never get lower than having the clown as PM. We are facing the most embarrassing, crippling and disastrous PM ever.
At least if what you say is true, Corbyn will never be PM.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Democracy alive and kicking!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here