Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury - June 2019

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I actually liked The Killers until this evening, oh well.
I'm glad the drummer got involved at the end though, I thought it was all about the singer until then. He's probably gone off to shag himself. :)

Well he wouldn't shag anyone else in the band now, would he ? would anyone ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well he wouldn't shag anyone else in the band now, would he ? would anyone ?

:lol:

Must be the only band in the world where the fans ask the muscians if they can get them into the roadies hotel rooms.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Killers were absolutely dreadful, stuck in 3009. They only bought music, where was the other slant? Women’s rights/ black lives matter/climate change/anti trump/brexit? They looked an old band tonight, you need more than music in 2019 to be relevant.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They don't half have some crap too! No names no pack drill, but some of the acts would have been 'time to go and make a cup of tea' time during the John Peel show thirty years ago!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Killers were absolutely dreadful, stuck in 3009. They only bought music, where was the other slant? Women’s rights/ black lives matter/climate change/anti trump/brexit? They looked an old band tonight, you need more than music in 2019 to be relevant.

Nah, they just need music.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Stuck in 3009 too progressive for you?

Maybe - just maybe - some people liked them. Tough, eh?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Great [emoji476] Crodo!

They were superb.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just got in from Bloc Party in Brighton tonight. Blimey, now that was something special. Great to hear Silent Alarm played in it's entirety.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just got in from Bloc Party in Brighton tonight. Blimey, now that was something special. Great to hear Silent Alarm played in it's entirety.
That's sounds great. I think Kelly is a bit of a dick but I love their music, and especially the first album.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Caught up with Tame Impala set on iplayer last night. Absolutely stunning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here