Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
giphy.gif
:lol: WTF?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
While I'm here: if anyone ever tries to ask you to pay to obtain a copy of the data they hold about you, remind them that GDPR specifically says they can't change except under specific circumstances.
I don't understand what that means. They can't change what?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm just thinking how odd a thread is going to read if someone pulls a persons account, it's going to look, even more than normal, than some people are arguing with themselves!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm just thinking how odd a thread is going to read if someone pulls a persons account, it's going to look, even more than normal, than some people are arguing with themselves!

I saw a thread bounced which had posts from a couple of years ago, which still had the post, but not the username (of a certain departed person from Withdean) so it just appeared as Guest.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

The funniest example of this was when Paul Valley and Timmy's account were merged when it transpired they were the same person. There was a thread when they were primarily talking to each other.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?114269-Hove-Born-and-Bred-Ernest-1066-Gull-Dwayne-etc

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I saw a thread bounced which had posts from a couple of years ago, which still had the post, but not the username (of a certain departed person from Withdean) so it just appeared as Guest.

Ah, yes, I believe he now has a hugely successful career in Politics?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The funniest example of this was when Paul Valley and Timmy's account were merged when it transpired they were the same person. There was a thread when they were primarily talking to each other.
Paul was saying what a great guy Timmy was :lolol: Not sure any other thread here has ever made me laugh so much.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here