Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Does Anyone Know If Adele Has Any New Music In The Pipeline?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
People are really weird. Falling over themselves to declare how much they hate a certain artist or group. Does it make you cool?

Hardly falling over each other and not hate either, it's just viewpoints on a new single from an artist that creates a lot of attention, it's even on the news, you either like it or you don't, I don't and have said why, ut I also said she has a very good voice.
Music has many genres, you can't like them all.
I am currently watching Paul Simon live, some of the songs are up there with the best songs ever written others are very poor and I know that he will soon ruin Bridge Over Troubled Water with a slow reggae version, it's all opinions.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great irony given that this week a 74 year old bloke who has just had hip replacement surgery hit's number one in the singles chart

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The woman could moan for Britain.

How many albums has she made now? And all off them basically, "I'm so ****ing miserable"

Even Morrisey had his occasional cheerful day.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Adele had a decent voice , she’s no Streisand but it’s decent . Her songs are very dull . Not sure why she is so popular .

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
The sad thing is millions will buy it, she banks the cash, spends another 5 years sitting on her arse, then does the same thing all over again. It's like AC/DC or Status Quo just recording the one song then releasing it hundreds of times in a tweaked format and people lap it up. A fool and their money....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
BBC breakfast was like one long advert for it today. I had to leap up and hide all the sharp objects.

Was in the car for a lot of yesterday and boy can I second this! BBC are BIG fans of Adele, even non music channels constantly talking about it as if the Messiah had reappeared. This is why Podcasts are a saviour, time to catch up with the Albion Roar and frankly I’d buy a record by Alan & Aidy before I would Adele.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The sad thing is millions will buy it, she banks the cash, spends another 5 years sitting on her arse, then does the same thing all over again. It's like AC/DC or Status Quo just recording the one song then releasing it hundreds of times in a tweaked format and people lap it up. A fool and their money....

AC/DC are the same as Adele? Really?.

They produced 10 albums in their first 10 years and many more subsequent albums over the next 20 years.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Because radio stations like Heart FM love this type of singer, they will play her latest song 10 times a day.
Similar to Ed Sheeran and Robbie Williams, all a massive hype.

They are paid a lot of money to love these artists. The go to artists for Hearts Triple play competition are always Adele, Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs, Pink and a couple of others because they are paid to plug those artists the most. In order to become popular an artist must get on a radio stations playlist and the easiest way to do that is to pay them lots of cash. We all know Adele is a talentless, unprofessional, one trick pony (please see the 2017 grammy awards for proof), but the record company loves her as she has bought them all private jets and massive houses with her appalling warbling. Hence her new single will be hailed as a work of genius, even though it is exactly the same as the last collection of bilge she produced 5 years ago.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
They are paid a lot of money to love these artists. The go to artists for Hearts Triple play competition are always Adele, Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs, Pink and a couple of others because they are paid to plug those artists the most. In order to become popular an artist must get on a radio stations playlist and the easiest way to do that is to pay them lots of cash. We all know Adele is a talentless, unprofessional, one trick pony (please see the 2017 grammy awards for proof), but the record company loves her as she has bought them all private jets and massive houses with her appalling warbling. Hence her new single will be hailed as a work of genius, even though it is exactly the same as the last collection of bilge she produced 5 years ago.

:lolol:
Great explanation, I enjoyed reading this.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Millions will stream it on Spotify a service they are already subscribed to :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here