Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Working at the Amex/training ground

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
No one is demeaning you working a second job.....if you read back to my first reply I said

'Shop worker/steward/cleaner..... I can think of a few better career paths..
hopefully they are students after pocket money... '

A second job is not a career its just a money spinner...

What's it actually got to do with you whether these people choose to do those jobs as a main job or as a second job...

These jobs are honest, the people are hard working, and they earn their livings however they see fit.

Please do enlighten me, what does Mr Righteous himself (That's you) do for a living that allows you to look down on hardworking honest people earning a living?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
What's it actually got to do with you whether these people choose to do those jobs as a main job or as a second job...

These jobs are honest, the people are hard working, and they earn their livings however they see fit.

Please do enlighten me, what does Mr Righteous himself (That's you) do for a living that allows you to look down on hardworking honest people earning a living?

None of your business but I’m not a cleaner !

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My brother worked as a steward at Withdean for a short while to see if he could get paid and see a game.

Didn't really work out, as all he seemed to do was guard the away burger vans. The trick was to get to the ground as early as possible to get the best jobs.

His claim to fame though is that he BARRED entry to Andy Townsend as he was carrying a glass of prosseco , before that game were we thought we had won Falmer, before the 2nd public enquiry .

Guard the AWAY burger vans? Did the visiting fans only eat their own burgers then?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Who gets to be gully? Is there a waiting list, a raffle or has it been the same person? This needs clarity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe because I worked hard at school and did not fancy being a cleaner or shopworker!!! , still each to their own.

Work hard at school and end up living in Swindon. There’s no justice in this world is there?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Afraid not... not even close....

A few people on here know me personally and what I do...why don’t u ask them ?

Are you a professional clown?

Either way, your twitter feed shows you to be a grossly overweight, full kit wanker with a mail order bride and a penchant for insulting reality TV stars, so I wouldn’t be casting too many stones on here, fatty.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are you a professional clown?

Either way, your twitter feed shows you to be a grossly overweight, full kit wanker with a mail order bride and a penchant for insulting reality TV stars, so I wouldn’t be casting too many stones on here, fatty.

:lolol:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
How unfortunate for them, that they have the displeasure of knowing a nasty piece of work like yourself.

Definitely a tosser, but a tosser with a mail order bride

That really shows your intelligence.....which is hovering around ZERO...
Feel free to insult me ......but if you are so childish and ignorant to insult someones family then that tells me exactly what sort of person you are.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
How unfortunate for them, that they have the displeasure of knowing a nasty piece of work like yourself.

Definitely a tosser, but a tosser with a mail order bride

Again as the last post .....that shows your intelligence......for your Infprmation have been married 36 years which is way above your intelligence level.
Feel free to insult me ......but if you are so childish and ignorant to insult someones family then that tells me exactly what sort of person you are.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Again as the last post .....that shows your intelligence......for your Infprmation have been married 36 years which is way above your intelligence level.

I know a bloke who is an utter feckwit, been married 40 years, maybe she fecked his brains out?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Dish it out but can’t take it. Your twitter account is littered with posts insulting people. You’ve lost this thread. Go home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here