Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
You have no idea :lolol:

Coming from you, I’ll take that as a compliment.

You grew out of your weirdlittle phase of referring to NSC users by the real names to show how cool you are, maybe you’ll grow out of being clueless about football too. Fingers crossed sweetheart.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
You have no idea :lolol:

Neither do you, that’s the real comedy. You just argue everyone is wrong, yet do not explain why they’re wrong. What it does is, is show that you know pretty much sweet FA. That’s doubles it. What actually triples it, is your arrogance.

Triple whammy.

1) cannot explain why they’re wrong
2) not knowing or understanding the subject
3) being arrogant

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Maupay seems a rather selfish player, two games on the trot he's had the opportunity to assist and gone for goal. I wouldn't mind if he was banging them in, it'll soon wear thin.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Do the pigs in Animal Farm talk?

Yes, the "pigs" in Animal Farm talk.

Yet its still not a book about talking pigs. Yes, I understand it could be quite hard to understand if you are the type of person Whitechapel described. Maybe a quote from the author himself could possibly give you a hint from which a deeper understanding could develop: "Of course I intended it primarily as a satire on the Russian revolution".

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Engage with people ? You had a swipe at me with your last previous post you goon. You are not the first to have a pop and won't be the last. Once again though i let the football do the talking.
But you don't do the football - just the talking...............

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
No one in the states gives a **** except peter ward, let’s face it we’re background noise at best whilst kids getting ready for basketball practice.

Bollocks - you don't know what you're talking about. A lot of neutrals will be watching in sports bars as it's the only soccer game in town at that time, it's all publicity.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We belonged today, you know, in the PL... and that is an encouraging thought.

Well said. The result was disappointing because we were the better team by a long long way. We have had good wins in the PL, but every one of them has felt like it was won against the odds. If we are to become established in this league, as Tony Bloom wants us to, we have to reach a point where we go into games against teams who hope that they can get a result against us rather than vice versa.

Today's dominance indicates that this is not a pipe dream. This was only our sixth Premier League game playing this way. I'll admit that my fear was that the squad would struggle to make the necessary adaptation and it could all go a bit DeBoer. It's now starting to look like Chris lost his job because he under-estimated the ability of the squad. They are good enough to make other teams in the division look inferior. Maupay will have better days, Murray and Trossard won't always be unavailable. Alzate and Connolly will continue to improve. Even AJ may start to show something. If the chances keep coming, a few goals will come, if a few goals come, confidence will come, and if confidence comes, we will be in a virtuous circle.

Today showed that we can dominate teams in this division. We won't always get what our dominance might seem to deserve, but if we continue to play this way, we will begin to make teams think twice about whether they 'should be beating teams like Brighton'.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Well, just weird then. Going down? Wrong. Queer? Wrong and offensive. Nazi? Also inaccurate and very offensive.. You're lucky not to have been reported.

Go to bed.

Okay I really don't get this. But care to explain Oh Wise One.
So I say there's nothing wrong with differing opinions...ergo I've set my stall my out fairly early that I like open minded debate here.
To which you reply....'Some differing opinions are more differing than others!' ergo this place can to go some funny places.
To which I respond....'Yeah we're going down you queer nazi ****!'
And you think that is serious?

Okay :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Okay I really don't get this. But care to explain Oh Wise One.
So I say there's nothing wrong with differing opinions...ergo I've set my stall my out fairly early that I like open minded debate here.
To which you reply....'Some differing opinions are more differing than others!' ergo this place can to go some funny places.
To which I respond....'Yeah we're going down you queer nazi ****!'
And you think that is serious?

Okay :)

See other replies other than mine. If you can't see what's wrong with calling someone queer and Nazi, then you really are a pr@t.

Go to bed, sleep it off (whatever it was if it wasn't drink). and don't behave like such a pr@t tomorrow.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
See other replies other than mine. If you can't see what's wrong with calling someone queer and Nazi, then you really are a pr@t.

Go to bed, sleep it off (whatever it was if it wasn't drink). and don't behave like such a pr@t tomorrow.

Okeydokey mate. Look, I didn't mean to cause offensive. If you're offended by that then I apologise. You'll get over it. I'm gonna leave here anyway 'cause it's full of melts who are more concerned with semantics than the progression of our club. So toodle pip. X

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Okeydokey mate. Look, I didn't mean to cause offensive. If you're offended by that then I apologise. You'll get over it. I'm gonna leave here anyway 'cause it's full of melts who are more concerned with semantics than the progression of our club. So toodle pip. X

Calling someone a Nazi isn't a matter of semantics or melts. Never mind, you've clearly got problems tonight, so goodnight, God bless and f*** off. Get some sleep.

Apology accepted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here