Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
They'll have spunked £55m on Benteke by next summer though. Money well spent!

But...but...but... Benteke is a goal scoring MACHINE.... seems that every time I blink, he's scored another?

No, I'm getting confused. Every time I blink, he's just taken a quid off Palace. Pretty much true, that... work it out...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But...but...but... Benteke is a goal scoring MACHINE.... seems that every time I blink, he's scored another?

No, I'm getting confused. Every time I blink, he's just taken a quid off Palace. Pretty much true, that... work it out...

They won't have it though. As [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION] correctly states, CPFC2010 will have spent just slightly shy of £60m on him by the end of his contract next summer, but apparently the goals he scored in his first season there helped them stave off relegation. So you see he's been worth every penny, even though he's done absolutely NOTHING there since, except for tripping over his own feet, and smashing the ball high into the rusty rafters week in, week out.

At least he saves them an absolute packet in goal bonuses though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

No chance. He gets more than that - you’d have to blink once every 4.65 seconds at £1 a blink to get £130,000 a week. I reckon it’s more like £3 or £4 per blink.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

To paraphrase Bono, "every time Palace pay Benteke a pound, a child dies".

That's on you, Nigels.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Apologies, was probably a late-night reading session. I can never remember who says what on here, but sometimes a gem emerges that sticks in the mind, even if the author later becomes blurred.

SEGW / BETM both worthy additions, plus of course the Stad de Clad (again, I can't recall who actually coined that one - wasn't you was it ?).

Oh I WISH but no..no. It wasn’t.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
It's amazing how you have to explain even the most basic words and meanings to our daft palace chums. At times it's like being in charge of a creche of four year olds. Bless 'em

It’s even more amazing that someone will happily post that sort of stupidity and think they are being clever. :D

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So scaffolding up at Stad de Clad, start of the development or adding more cladding?

View attachment 114275

Perhaps this is the start of the long awaited development, taking an idea from the Russians.

russia-world-cup-stadium-636x397.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It’s even more amazing that someone will happily post that sort of stupidity and think they are being clever. :D

Every time you show some semblance of being a reasonable and non GOON squad bloke, you let yourself down.

Absolutely no need. Why make a fool of yourself? Again.

Embarrassing as you're clearly not a 10 year old (mentally) like Dougie. I reckon you're a decent bloke but one who can't help posting crap on a rival team's message board.

Which makes you a little bit socially deficient. I mean, who would do that.....? It's sad.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apologies, was probably a late-night reading session. I can never remember who says what on here, but sometimes a gem emerges that sticks in the mind, even if the author later becomes blurred.

SEGW / BETM both worthy additions, plus of course the Stad de Clad (again, I can't recall who actually coined that one - wasn't you was it ?).

:lolol: Laureats of NSC doing the bum sniff excuse-me? ???

You are both lovely. That's all that matters. :bowdown:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Perhaps this is the start of the long awaited development, taking an idea from the Russians.

View attachment 114283

That stadium doesn't look remotely dangerous. Season ticket there? I would. But I'd need to sniff a few mgs of PCP, TCP and crack first. Come on then! Last one up is a n*****p***c*** according to Peter Cook.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That stadium doesn't look remotely dangerous. Season ticket there? I would. But I'd need to sniff a few mgs of PCP, TCP and crack first. Come on then! Last one up is a n*****p***c*** according to Peter Cook.
Looks infinitely safer and less ramshackle than the tottering choss pile that the Jesters like to watch their (ex) hero fall over in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Looks infinitely safer and less ramshackle than the tottering choss pile that the Jesters like to watch their (ex) hero fall over in.

Beggers can't be choosers....

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Apparently the Palace players told Wilf to sort his head out and play properly before last Saturday's epic against Everton.

Andros Townsend went on twitter to say the players' meeting 'categorically didn't happen'.

A footballer using the word 'categorically' on his Twitter account? Maybe. Mamadou Sakho taking the role of dressing room leader? Who knows or cares? But a Palace supporter such as Neil Ashton making up a story like that? I doubt it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9709151/zaha-crystal-palace-truce-sakho-meeting/

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Apparently the Palace players told Wilf to sort his head out and play properly before last Saturday's epic against Everton.

Andros Townsend went on twitter to say the players' meeting 'categorically didn't happen'.

A footballer using the word 'categorically' on his Twitter account? Maybe. Mamadou Sakho taking the role of dressing room leader? Who knows or cares? But a Palace supporter such as Neil Ashton making up a story like that? I doubt it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9709151/zaha-crystal-palace-truce-sakho-meeting/

Or Andros wasn't invited to the meeting..?

Sour grapes because he's not one of the 'in' crowd?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here