Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
I honestly can't be bothered to trawl back through the mega thread. You carry on.

I don't support Labour, in their current form anyway.

Thank goodness ,don`t understand why only a handful of Labour MP`s voted for TM`s deals they do not seem to want Brexit but cynically try for GE.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thank goodness ,don`t understand why only a handful of Labour MP`s voted for TM`s deals they do not seem to want Brexit but cynically try for GE.
It's a shit deal that nobody wants. Which is why she can't get it through. It's not Labour MPs who've blocked it per se. It's her own MPs and her DUP "friends".

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I said that you had been conned. Because you posted a lot of stuff which was incorrect. Wherever you got it from, you were lied to and believed it enough to write it on a public forum. So you were conned.

Like someone who said only Leave voters threaten violence and the million+ march figure was accurate.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Like someone who said only Leave voters threaten violence and the million+ march figure was accurate.
Oh good, you again. Why you even bother posting on this thread when your arguments have been totally discredited over and over again is beyond me.

You're clearly not stupid and you seem like a decent bloke but, on here, all you do is make people think the opposite.

Right wing nut jobs have murdered one MP and planned to murder a second one (fortunately foiled). You seem ok with that because you managed to find some idiots on the opposite side. I find that sad and disgusting straw clutching.

I condemn anyone threatening or carrying out violence based on political opinions. If you truly believe that there is more of a threat of those actions from those who voted Remain than from those who voted Leave then that's your opinion. Nothing I can do about you being obviously wrong.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Which Remain did you vote for? Ever closer union or the unicorn membership where we suddenly lead the EU in a direction more to our liking?
Even JRM says we can **** the EU while being part of it. Can't have it both ways. The lies are all crumbling on a pretty swift basis.......

You've still not answered which version you voted for though. Because you can't without looking very silly.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If we do actually go forward with the European elections :)facepalm:) three years after voting to leave will all the Europhiles that have suddenly appeared put down their copies of the Guardian and actually get of their privileged backsides and finally support this 'vital' EU democratic institution?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Which Remain did you vote for? Ever closer union or the unicorn membership where we suddenly lead the EU in a direction more to our liking?

I voted for the EU we have spent the last 40 years shaping and ensuring that we have the right vetoes, refunds and control over our position in it.

So, which did you vote for, customs union or hard border?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Oh good, you again. Why you even bother posting on this thread when your arguments have been totally discredited over and over again is beyond me.

You're clearly not stupid and you seem like a decent bloke but, on here, all you do is make people think the opposite.

Right wing nut jobs have murdered one MP and planned to murder a second one (fortunately foiled). You seem ok with that because you managed to find some idiots on the opposite side. I find that sad and disgusting straw clutching.

I condemn anyone threatening or carrying out violence based on political opinions. If you truly believe that there is more of a threat of those actions from those who voted Remain than from those who voted Leave then that's your opinion. Nothing I can do about you being obviously wrong.

Discredited? When , where?

I have a different opinion and voted in a different way to you if people can't cope with that then that's their/your problem.

And there we go again completely misrepresenting my point because you made a stupid ignorant statement.When did I ever suggest it's OK to murder MP's and when did I ever suggest one side is more of a threat than the other?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I voted for the EU we have spent the last 40 years shaping and ensuring that we have the right vetoes, refunds and control over our position in it.

So, which did you vote for, customs union or hard border?

The EU hasn't existed for the last 40 years, we have been fighting a rearguard action against ever closer union but the track always heads in one direction. Looks like you believe in a unicorn/fantasy EU membership then.

As I have said before if it was a simple (you do simple very well) binary choice the EU would already have set up a hard border in preparation for a no deal. Why are they looking for alternative solutions?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The EU hasn't existed for the last 40 years, we have been fighting a rearguard action against ever closer union but the track always heads in one direction. Looks like you believe in a unicorn/fantasy EU membership then.

As I have said before if it was a simple (you do simple very well) binary choice the EU would already have set up a hard border in preparation for a no deal. Why are they looking for alternative solutions?

The track only heads in one direction? Nonsense. We have opted out of Schengen and the euro, whilst maintaining our full rights at the top table.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There is nothing cynical about wanting to win a general election and Labour obviously want a very different type of Leave than the Conservatives.

Surely you massively approve of our Parliament taking control over decisions ?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Discredited? When , where?

I have a different opinion and voted in a different way to you if people can't cope with that then that's their/your problem.

And there we go again completely misrepresenting my point because you made a stupid ignorant statement.When did I ever suggest it's OK to murder MP's and when did I ever suggest one side is more of a threat than the other?

So you accept that right wing nut cases are more of a threat than a few far left idiots. Because it's true as they actually kill people or try to kill people or incite others to kill people. Does Mark Francois need police protection for him and his family? Oh.....

Your Leave supporting chums include the worst of the worst of society and that's just a fact. Not an opinion.

And yet you've had to resort to insults again to make your point. I'm neither stupid nor ignorant. I'm just responding to your usual stuff.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The track only heads in one direction? Nonsense. We have opted out of Schengen and the euro, whilst maintaining our full rights at the top table.

We are in the last carriage holding onto the brake but the track only heads in one direction. Name one EU treaty where powers weren't 'pooled/surrendered'or one treaty where more powers were returned to nation states than taken away?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So you accept that right wing nut cases are more of a threat than a few far left idiots. Because it's true as they actually kill people or try to kill people or incite others to kill people. Does Mark Francois need police protection for him and his family? Oh.....

Your Leave supporting chums include the worst of the worst of society and that's just a fact. Not an opinion.

And yet you've had to resort to insults again to make your point. I'm neither stupid nor ignorant. I'm just responding to your usual stuff.

I don’t know why anyone bothers trying to debate with that bloke. He hasn’t got the capacity to understand what is going on.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I don’t know why anyone bothers trying to debate with that bloke. He hasn’t got the capacity to understand what is going on.

I don't.

bpic.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here