Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I heard this today on the radio, my very favourite Luther track, then I remembered this vid on you tube.
I went to Dingwalls a few times, what a buzz.
If you hadn't had enough by 3am on a Saturday night you could do some more on a Sunday afternoon in Camden.
This brings back some great memories.
Sound quality not good though.

https://youtu.be/fr55GidlL2A

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Been neglecting this thread a bit lately, (health not exactly brilliant atm), anyway this vid combines a bit of yesteryear and more recent times. Deep Purple were always one of my favourite bands and I found their drummer, legend Ian Paice, had his own channel on YouTube, and this gem was on it. Burn was one of the few tracks I liked by Deep Purple (Mk 3) from the album of the same name. This vid is Ian Paice reviewing an 11 year old Japanese girl called Yoyoka, drumming to the Burn original recording.
A few thoughts,
Never really realized how hard this track is on the drummer, both technically and physically.
Good grief, this girl is just 11 years old!
Just listen to Ian Paice's comments about this talented young lass.
In a world of crap at the moment this warmed the cockles of my old heart.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Been neglecting this thread a bit lately, (health not exactly brilliant atm), anyway this vid combines a bit of yesteryear and more recent times. Deep Purple were always one of my favourite bands and I found their drummer, legend Ian Paice, had his own channel on YouTube, and this gem was on it. Burn was one of the few tracks I liked by Deep Purple (Mk 3) from the album of the same name. This vid is Ian Paice reviewing an 11 year old Japanese girl called Yoyoka, drumming to the Burn original recording.
A few thoughts,
Never really realized how hard this track is on the drummer, both technically and physically.

Hope you health picks up soon, music man :thumbsup:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A few thoughts,

All the best with your health issues. Getting old sucks

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
A few thoughts,

That girl really made me smile with her talent. Nothing to post today as heard nothing yet. Suffice to say I've only recently started to realise how talented drummers are. My personal favourite is Charlie Watts followed by Ringo. Can't get much more mainstream than that. Look after your health BB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here