Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So are we all Man Utd tonight then?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
That would never happen in a million years. You need to get used to the fact that City are going to have us for breakfast, whether they need a result that day or not.

They have lost a few unexpected games this season. We contained them pretty well when there was a Cup Final at stake.

Like I said they may go back into 2nd gear if they know the Title is lost.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They have lost a few unexpected games this season. We contained them pretty well when there was a Cup Final at stake.

They scored straight away, then played very much at half pace to conserve themselves for the bigger game the following Tuesday. We barely laid a glove on them.

If we go into that game still needing something, then only Man Utd will be able to save us. We'd just have to hope they don't go and get Warnocked.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think so. Want to see them find a bit of form and rediscover their fight before the Cardiff game.

And I'd rather Liverpool than City win the title, as unimportant as that currently feels considering the situation we find ourselves in.

All of this.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
WTF is the point of discussing this FFS?
FME you can’t influence the FING result.
Unless you believe in the ‘spooky action at a distance’ and Einstein FING didn’t.
Comprende?

Me neither.

Anyway FINGMU tonight.
FINGLPOOL for the FINGPL
FING MC for RUNUP
BTON to FING STAY UP.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
“Want Man Utd to win” …. “Does not compute”

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Have to say I have never liked Man U , too big for their boots and think they have the right to look down their noses at all other teams. Half their supporters only follow them because they have been serial winners & barely any of the fans actually live anywhere near Manchester.

On the other hand I cant stand the City money bags buy anyone and ignore the rules kind of ownership either. Yes they play attractive football but could Pep achieve the same at a club with a tight transfer budget , I doubt it so in the end it is money buying them success not all about skill & management.

So in the end I dont care lets do what we have to do and not concern ourselves with sideshows.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, we either dig ourselves out of this hole or drop back from whence we came. If we can’t do it off our own performances I can live with Championship football.

I’ll support whoever Cardiff play but to go around working out permutations and conspiracy theories for all the other clubs, nah.

If Cardiff stay up and we go down it merely proves Warnock is better at managing a club on small resources than Hughton is, which I think may be the case anyway.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
That would never happen in a million years. You need to get used to the fact that City are going to have us for breakfast, whether they need a result that day or not.

This.

They are almost certainly going to be winning/losing the title at the Amex if they beat ManU tonight. They will absolutely want to claim the title following a win, so even L'pool drop the proverbial ball before the last game, Citeh are coming to us to win, and possibly, win big.

Personally think they will go all out for a massive scoreline. Even at 3/4/5 - Nil they won't put the breaks on!

I would rather City win the league than Liverpool... However... the chance to spoil their party means I will b celebrating a win/draw on the last day a little more than if it only impacted us!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Man Utd losing tonight would make them even more determined to beat Cardiff on the final day as they'll be more likely to need to win

Erm no.

Man U is a must win tonight. Means they have to beat Cardiff. And man city would have given up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bloody hell Trig, what with you naming AK for Spurs and now this, I think this relegation battle is really taking it out of you bud.

You sure you know what day it is? [emoji23][emoji23]

#Pray4Trig
#ThinkOfTrig
I've made bigger mistakes than getting the day that Liverpool play wrong.

I'll feel better after Man U beat Chelsea tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here