Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Odds

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thankfully Fulham look like they're still playing and I fancy them to beat Cardiff. I really don't expect Palace to do us any favours though. That then leaves that last game and I really hope Man U still have 4th to play for, if not I wouldn't rule out an 'upset'

No chance.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Spread Market has us finishing with 37pts and Cardiff on 34.
That's a very comfortable margin with only 4 games to go.

Capture 59.PNG

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I’m surprised at those odds. One game where we can realistically get points and Cardiff with 2 winnable games.

Not saying they will win both but 6-1 seems mad.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I can still see Southampton losing the next 3, away to Watford, a derby at home to Bournemouth and then away to an erratic West Ham. That leaves Huddersfield at home, an "easy" win?

I’m surprised at those odds. One game where we can realistically get points and Cardiff with 2 winnable games.

Not saying they will win both but 6-1 seems mad.
Cardiff's performance was pretty good this afternoon and it would only have been 1-2 but for the absolute sitter they missed. Manchester United's result confirmed what I feared i.e. that Cardiff have three winnable games.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Cardiff's performance was pretty good this afternoon and it would only have been 1-2 but for the absolute sitter they missed. Manchester United's result confirmed what I feared i.e. that Cardiff have three winnable games.

That makes sense. Man U lose and now you think that Cardiff can beat them. But the fact that both Fulham and Palace won means Cardiff can beat them. Where do you make sense of that. You can’t have it both ways.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I’ve had £50 at 6/1. We got lucky yesterday but I can’t see where a goal is going to come from let alone a win, and Cardiff look up for it and are playing well. Once we’ve lost at Spurs and they’ve beaten Fulham, it won’t be 6/1...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I wish. But don't rule out the possibility of them getting something on the last day if Manchester United are out of the race for the top four. I'd love to see Solskjaer relegate Cardiff twice, but ...

Cardiff could be on 34 or 37 pts going into the last weekend and this could be the same as the Albion. Cardiff could be losing 1-2 with 10 minutes to go; wired.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here