[Albion] Team for Millwall

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Any news on Andone?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bernardo and Montoya doing the press conference today, does that mean they’re both likely to start on Sunday? If so suggests a strong team.

How do you know this?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ryan; Bruno (c), Dunk, Duffy, Bernardo; Stephens, Propper, Kayal; Knockaert, Murray, March

Bench, as strong as possible. Picked an 11 I think will do best verses a physical Millwall side. Experienced (and very good) Championship players sprinkled with Premier League quality.

Like this. Do not mind if it is Buttton instead of Ryan though.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
322994FF-AE8E-4500-B4DB-71B243585207.jpeg
How do you know this?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Andone a sick note ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Kayal Stephens Propper
Jahanbakhsh Murray Knockaert​

Subs Button; Balogun, Bong; Izquierdo, Bissouma, March; Locadia

There is no reason to change the team too much, but I do want to see Bruno getting to play out the Cup run, hopefully all the way. I love BISSOUMA, but I think for the particular challenge that is Millwall away, Kayal is better from the start. He's tenacious and hungry, he's the man everyday for me. Obviously, time to see Ali J play on the right hand side because that's his best position and where he should be playing. Knockaert is just as effective from the left and he'd get plenty of opportunity to switch and play from the right during the game.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Kayal Stephens Propper
Jahanbakhsh Murray Knockaert​

Subs Button; Balogun, Bong; Izquierdo, Bissouma, March; Locadia

There is no reason to change the team too much, but I do want to see Bruno getting to play out the Cup run, hopefully all the way. I love BISSOUMA, but I think for the particular challenge that is Millwall away, Kayal is better from the start. He's tenacious and hungry, he's the man everyday for me. Obviously, time to see Ali J play on the right hand side because that's his best position and where he should be playing. Knockaert is just as effective from the left and he'd get plenty of opportunity to switch and play from the right during the game.

Bissouma suspended

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Ryan/Button
Bruno Burn Dunk Bernardo
Kayal Stephens Propper
Knockaert Murray Jahanbaksh

Subs Ryan/Button; Duffy, Bong; Izquierdo, Sanders, March; Locadia

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Why does Murray need rest? He won’t have played for 8 days, he won’t need to play again for another 13 days. First name on the team sheet for me.

Because if Andone was to our for a month and Murray pulls a hamstring tomorrow we would be seriously jeopardising our premier league future. For me it’s just not worth the risk.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Because if Andone was to our for a month and Murray pulls a hamstring tomorrow we would be seriously jeopardising our premier league future. For me it’s just not worth the risk.

That’s a lot if’s. If Spurs thought this way Harry Kane would hardly play

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Not in a 4-3-3 it wouldn’t.
Izzy will have to prove his fitness and wait for his chance.
AK deserves to keep the shirt right now.

How does one prove ones fitness without actually playing? Do 90 minutes of alternate shuttles/press-ups in the technical area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here