Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brazil v Mexico

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sadly with many talented players, cheating is simply ingrained, its instinct. Its default.

I've just sat here watching Neymar writhing around (once again) in faux-agony. Cavani for Uruguay, a monumentally talented striker who thrilled me with two stupendous strikes at the weekend, yet he'll go down if someone gives him a dirty look. Suarez, great player, but utter cheating filth at the same time.

It saddens me. It really detracts from their amazing talents.

Add Ramos - both feigning injury plus 'clever' fouls, and Ronaldo to the cheats list

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I used to like Brazil. It seems like such a long time ago.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Didn’t realise Brazil were search a bunch of diving whingers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They seem desperate to hang on. So much cheating. Be funny if Mexico scored now

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That's crossed my mind during this World Cup.

If we somehow stay in the PL for 10 years I don't think I'll ever take it for granted. Regularly seeing some of the best players on the planet on a pitch in front of me, I have to pinch meself sometimes.

Beats dishing out dogs abuse to Scott McGleish dunnit (fun though it was).

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Neymar should get yellow cards every game. Doesn't matter if he's actually fouled, he's still trying to cheat the ref.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You’d think Neymar had just stood on a land mine by his reaction

I don't think I've ever seen as much faking in a World Cup. Its been a great tournament overall, but the sheer amount of playacting has been on another level to anything I've ever seen before.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If we somehow stay in the PL for 10 years I don't think I'll ever take it for granted. Regularly seeing some of the best players on the planet on a pitch in front of me, I have to pinch meself sometimes.

Beats dishing out dogs abuse to Scott McGleish dunnit (fun though it was).

Appreciating the highs after enduring the lows.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Choosing to lose to Belgium looking like a great call now.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Willian. Lovely player, him and Hazard absolutely tore us a new one at the Amex. Their performances were only bettered by Coutinho IMO, who gave probably the greatest individual performance by an opposition player I think I have ever seen.

I totally agree with all of that. But all the razzmatazz and blatant cheating prima donnas, I can do without.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't think I've ever seen as much faking in a World Cup. Its been a great tournament overall, but the sheer amount of playacting has been on another level to anything I've ever seen before.

And yet the refs have so focussed on VAR they are missing blatant simulation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here