Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester Pubs

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
I’ve done the pubs around Piccadilly/Oxford Road to death and fancy heading up to untried Victoria train station area on Saturday. Any suggestions of good ale pubs?

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
Try the Marble Arch Inn, on the Rochdale Road, just north of the city centre. Home of the Marble brewery who do a fantastic range of beers. Their other two pubs are in the Northern Quarter and Chorlton.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I know it's Piccadilly however I have quite often gone to Monroe's on match days at least early on as it's a decent pub and often quiet early doors

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Try the Marble Arch Inn, on the Rochdale Road, just north of the city centre. Home of the Marble brewery who do a fantastic range of beers. Their other two pubs are in the Northern Quarter and Chorlton.

This. Lovely pub with cracking beers. Their cheese board is damn good as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I know it's Piccadilly however I have quite often gone to Monroe's on match days at least early on as it's a decent pub and often quiet early doors

Has it had a make over. It was a dump the last time I went their.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Another vote for the Marble Arch, although I haven't been there for a couple of years I'm sure it can't have changed too much.

I had a stunning earl grey ipa (cask) when I was last there. I remember having a very nice cask bitter as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here