Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs at home now 12.30 on BT

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Hi

Will have an away ticket for the this game as usual but a mate (closet LFC fan from Kent) wouldn't mind going so out of interest i was wondering what the home availablity is like at the monent?

I noticed on the website that tickets were availble from the 10th September for people with a purchase history but the 'buy' tab is greyed out but i can click the Everton one which is at the later date.

Cheers for any info.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Hi

Will have an away ticket for the this game as usual but a mate (closet LFC fan from Kent) wouldn't mind going so out of interest i was wondering what the home availablity is like at the monent?

I noticed on the website that tickets were availble from the 10th September for people with a purchase history but the 'buy' tab is greyed out but i can click the Everton one which is at the later date.

Cheers for any info.

Sold Out

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hi

Cheers for any info.

Keep looking.

There’s a very good chance that the club will release small blocks of tix as the game approaches. In any event, it’s a racing certainty that they’ll open up the ticket exchange and people who have ST and can’t go will list their tix.

If you check once a day, You’re bound to pick up a single ticket.

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
There are quite a few tickets remaining but unless you have bought a ticket through Brighton before you will not be able to access them via the website.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Keep looking.

There’s a very good chance that the club will release small blocks of tix as the game approaches. In any event, it’s a racing certainty that they’ll open up the ticket exchange and people who have ST and can’t go will list their tix.

If you check once a day, You’re bound to pick up a single ticket.

Thank you! Will keep an eye out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here