Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you taking in a game this weekend with it being the international break?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Will be watching Shoreham (my real local side) v Midhurst at 3pm. Usually go to their home games when the Albion are away.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Atherton v St Helens. Friend's son plays for Atherton. Then back to Boothstown British Legion to watch the England game. Proper northern afternoon out. Probably finished off with a curry.

I will be strolling up to watch AFC Varndenians Vs Mile Oak in a MIGHTY local derby at the Withers.
AFC Varndeanians must be the breakaway club formed by disgruntled fans of the original Varndeanians, who appear to be playing at Tooting and Mitcham in the FA Cup...
Screenshot_20190907-004117.png

Bromley v Chesterfield
Sutton vs Notts County
The visiting supporters could share a coach for those two matches :)

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
The visiting supporters could share a coach for those two matches :)[/QUOTE]

Could be big crowds for national league when those two play each other. Chesterfield still take a fairly solid away following, despite all that’s gone wrong there.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
My Mrs and my son battling for the second telly set. She'll threaten not to cook the dish he fancys and he'll threaten to tell the neighbours why his father's ears are so elongated.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Borth Utd v Prestienge Mid Wales Div 2 14.30 Uppingham Playing Fields

£2 entry £1 if accompanied by somebody sober , usually a good battle between Villa Wolves and WBA fans for the most ridiculous accent at the tea bar , could be a upset here today as a family of Stoke supporting plasterers have recently moved in opposite the pitch , there's a chill in the air this morning so wear a light but warm coat unless you were born here of course and pants vest and hobnails are the norm .

#realfootball

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Proper Footie Day....

It's FA CUP day at Whitehawk FC as we take on Abbey Rangers in the 1st Qualifying Round, kick off 3pm, tenner, fiver under tens free.

THEN, after the game we'll be showing the England v Bulgaria Euro 2020 game in the clubhouse.

Can't get any better than that...

See you there!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Worthing away at Hasting in the 1st qualifying round

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Peacehaven & Telscombe FC V Steyning Town.
It's not far from home, they sell beer and chips :)
Newhaven are away at Lancing and I can have 3 pints at Peacehaven for the same price of a train ticket to Lancing, and I would only drink 3 -4 cans on the train.
So it's off to support the neighbours today. :drink:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Unfortunately for the lower league clubs nearly all of us will be heading towards Bristol today as the Albion have their first game of the season. Something must be wrong with the non-leagues price structure as it's only £6 to watch Brighton in the Super League today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here