Agustien

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I've come to regard the Kemy Agustein as a living sculpture, and a clever satire on late modern culture or something. Possibly done by the people behind KLF or some other clever people. Thinking in this way makes it a lot easier to cope with pictures like the ones on this thread.

Either that or as Screaming J says above, the man needs urgent help.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
kemywee.jpg

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
What else would you do with all that money rolling in, only two hours a day to have to be at work, and guaranteed weekends off? It's a wonder he hasn't started his own business.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
What else would you do with all that money rolling in, only two hours a day to have to be at work, and guaranteed weekends off? It's a wonder he hasn't started his own business.

But he has started his own business - you can hire him every weekend for children's parties. In footballing terms the man is an insult and a waste of oxygen but for pure entertainment he may have a future his clothing choice is just comical.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even I'd look like I had a 6 pack if I'd jumped into an ice bath.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Right, that's it. I think he's genuinely lost it and the reason the club aren't playing him is that he's got a screw loose. I am beginning to think, therefore, that he deserves our sympathy and support, rather than our condemnation, while he gets his head straight. Its the only explanation I can come up with.
I think you may be on to something there, no one in their right frame of mind would allow a career in top end football with all the riches and esteem that follows would allow that to wither and die, the fellow deserves our sympathy and support, not the constant criticism and derogatory remarks he receives on here and other media sites, we have to give him the benefit of doubt. Either that or he is just taking the p**s i really hope its the former for us as supporters to be able to understand why it has come to this but i also hope for his sake it is the latter and he is a just a tw*t.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What about this for an explanation [MENTION=2414]Screaming J[/MENTION].

He's being paid a pooh load of cash and doesn't have to lift a finger for it.

Yours, mine and everybody else's twatter feed would look exactly the same, if we were handsomely rewarded to not do something we don't care about.

The guy is a genius.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Now he is dissing Little Leon :lolol:

kemy agustien ‏@KemyAgustien 43s44 seconds ago

“@LeonKnight_: Greatest ever player to kick a football. Suck a sour battyhole if u think any different. #messi ”fact��

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here