Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jakanbasch is surplus to requirements now, I can't see him featuring again, bar a lot of injuries or suspensions

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am in no way a fan of AJ, but I do feel he’ll be really hard done by if he doesn’t get a shot In this new formation.

You'd think that if he was showing enough in training then Potter would have him in a match day 18 though, wouldn't you?

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
You'd think that if he was showing enough in training then Potter would have him in a match day 18 though, wouldn't you?

At whose expense? I guess maybe instead of Locadia. Once Izquierdo’s back it’s going to get even tougher to get on the bench, unless we start picking up some injuries.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
At whose expense? I guess maybe instead of Locadia. Once Izquierdo’s back it’s going to get even tougher to get on the bench, unless we start picking up some injuries.

Dont forget Bissouma as well. Selection will be a nightmare, but a good nightmare to have

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
The mark of a good manager is how he deals with players not in the team, what about Bernardo, has only had minimal action so far and his impact has been far greater than AJs. I think AJ will get a chance and I really hope he grabs it, if not he will probably go out on loan in Jan.

There is not a single player other than Ryan who is guaranteed a place at the moment and that is great news. With Webster, Locadia, Izquierdo,AJ, Bernardo and Bissouma we had about 75 million worth of assets who didn’t get on the pitch for one reason or another, that is mind blowing.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Let’s trust GPs judgement- he probably saw enough on tape from last season to suggest he’s an absolute dud and this being backed up by his preseason and training performances- we are gonna have to accept that we have a bought a dud and hopefully we can get rid of him in this window to an European team permanently or loan

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Spoke to him yesterday after the game, he said he is training hard just waiting for his chance. I have seen enough of him to think that he can be vital to the squad. I really want him to succeed here, hopefully when he gets his chance he grabs it with both hands and kicks on.
Seems a really nice and honest person and down to earth.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really? I didn’t get to see it as I was in France. Same old same was it?

No, both he and Andone came on late (last 10 mins ? ) and both tried too hard to prove themselves.

It was different in one key regard they where both charging around like loons in the Valencia final third, so to that extent not even close to same old ... !!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Exactly seemingly some posters would prefer a 14 man squad!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spoke to him yesterday after the game, he said he is training hard just waiting for his chance. I have seen enough of him to think that he can be vital to the squad. I really want him to succeed here, hopefully when he gets his chance he grabs it with both hands and kicks on.
Seems a really nice and honest person and down to earth.

Seems to try too hard which won’t help if he only gets a cameo here and there. Really want him to succeed, seems very grounded and professional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here