Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for West Ham

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
i am thinking, as watford, except; swap duffy for webby and a front three of,
trossard, and the two goalscorers,
you?

Three changes then. Not as we were. Personally I'll let GP decide. We still have little idea about his thinking, so I'll take what he dishes up, as for Duffy losing his place? You need to see a doctor.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’ll trust Potter because he’s obviously much better at this football thingy than me. Just hope that the Hammers’ confidence is shot to pieces after yesterday’s mauling. Some cheap points early doors could do wonders for our morale.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Three changes then. Not as we were. Personally I'll let GP decide. We still have little idea about his thinking, so I'll take what he dishes up, as for Duffy losing his place? You need to see a doctor.

er, 4. book your appointment first thing tomoz!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd use the clubs vast analysis department to determine who WH are likely to pick and what sort of tactics they are likely to employ then choose players to expose any weakness of their system, seeing as we're tactically flexible these days.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I’d argue Bernardo is better than March in this new formation. I’m surprised solly got the nod over him. More often that not, sollys mistake on sat would have cost a goal. That’s what you can get with wingers being asked to defend in their own box. Bernardo is a fine defender.

Overall I’m liking the completion for places. The first eleven have to perform or they’ll be out.

He'll learn from it. Solly was otherwise exceptional.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Citeh got a lot of joy down the right against West Ham jand Cresswell was covering two men as his midfield didn't give him much help. I'd like to see Trossard and Bernardo left, March and Montoya right, start Murray to keep the CBs busy and beat them down the flanks.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't see anything but the same eleven to start tbh although personally I would have Andone or Maupay ahead of Murray for mobility. I would have preferred Trossard to Gross but can't see how he can be dropped after Saturday's performance

i think we've seen Murrays one and only start for the season after the way the game improved after the subs. Murray for Maupay and possibly Locadia for Andone - though Loca did have a good pre-season so might get the nod for a few more matches.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
4-2-3-1

I predict a change to four at the back, and three or four changes in personnel; Bernardo, Trossard, Mooy and Maupay to start for Burn, March or Locadia, Stephens and Murray.

Ryan
Montoya Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Pröpper Mooy
March Groß Trossard
Maupay​

subs: Button, Webster, Burn, Stephens, Andone, Locadia, Murray

Last edited:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
We only won 0-3 away from home shocking performance, I say put all of them in the reserves and play our under 23s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here