Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Talkshite have us down as finishing bottom

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Great news. We are always written off and there is nothing that motivates the team more, than proving all the doubters wrong. Bring it on.....!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I have a feeling Burnley might come unstuck this season - their prediction 14th?

I accept we are more likely to be in the bottom 5 or 6 teams but still think we can survive with GP's more positive brand of football, plus hopefully the signing of Maupay and a decent central midfielder. Half glass full for me.

Lush

Mods' Pet
This was their prediction at the start of last season, using their 'super computer'.

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 13.42.37.png

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You clearly don't know Chris Hughton very well, a more considered man in interview would be hard to find! Can't see him saying anything that could imply racism, that's simply not the style of the man...

He didn't say he would get the quote he wants, just that he would push for it.

rollo

Nov 3, 2009
Apologies if on another thread but The Observer yesterday had their usual preseason round up by a supporter of each club in the PL with their view on their club's prospects and whom they think will be relegated. Seventeen of the 19 other clubs had Brighton as to be relegated. Only exceptions were Man City and Wolves.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Apologies if on another thread but The Observer yesterday had their usual preseason round up by a supporter of each club in the PL with their view on their club's prospects and whom they think will be relegated. Seventeen of the 19 other clubs had Brighton as to be relegated. Only exceptions were Man City and Wolves.

It’s easy to see why most fans of other clubs and those poorly researched pundits have us down for relegation. But I think we’re going to surprise them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No change in the relegation market, we're still a smidge below 2/1 to go down.

While palace are still 5/1 despite bolstering their defense with Gary Cahill.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No dramas - would rather the pressure was off a bit...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here