Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Of course, but there are also some people stupid enough to jump in and defend Ppf when someone calls him a Nazi.
I haven't done that - I've no idea whether he is or not (and I also bear in mind that a few NSCers definition of a Nazi is in itself somewhat extreme!) If someone calls him a Nazi, and he is, that's fair enough. If somebody calls him a Nazi solely because he supports Brexit then that particular somebody really has got their knickers in a twist!

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Barely able to consider you a Man myself, lost the arguments on benefits of leaving about 18 months ago and just troll ever since.

As if I care about your (or any other) opinion about me .... as I said try not to take yourself quite so seriously or alternatively you can continue to disappear up your own backside. :p

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There really is no point because we going to leave the EU whether the remoaners like it or not.

Bring on October 31st, it been way too long in coming.

Once the remoaners know we are out, just maybe they will stop crying and complaining like spoilt kids and they might just look back on how undemocratic they have been.

Well we can hope.

No point or no idea what to say?

See, you keep making the same mistake, believing what Boris says.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If you are only adjusting what Britain and the EU have already agreed, why don't you just take the backstop out completely, and let us trade freely with the EU as at present whilst not making any contribution to the EU and not having to abide by any of their rules or regulations, and that gets rid of the NI/Ireland problem as well ?

That would break the deadlock, give Britain the type of 'Good Deal' that the Leave campaign always promised, and give us the way forward.

After all, it's 'Only adjusting what has already been agreed' :facepalm:

View attachment 113681

I'm suggesting a possible solution, here's a novel idea why don't you try to come up with some ideas? It would make a pleasant change from your usual I pretend to know everything while constantly proving the opposite, backslapping contributions.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
As if I care about your (or any other) opinion about me .... as I said try not to take yourself quite so seriously or alternatively you can continue to disappear up your own backside. :p

Forgive me if I don't take advice from you on how to conduct myself.
Try some from me to you, when you have told someone you don't believe them, and they show you some reasonable evidence pretty quickly that they were being honest, the decent thing to do is at least acknowledge your error.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I will put this into context. Plooks tells PPF to shut up. This is because PPF signs of with Das Reich. You then defend PPF for his Nazi sign off. This is what is happening. Begs the question why.

Oh dear ... you're not very good at reading are you ? So our local village idiot [MENTION=15363]Plooks[/MENTION] ( read his previous posts on this thread ) has blamed everyone but himself for being unsuccessful in life. He's now taken on a personal mission to out Nazi's .... yet he can't quote a single post by Ppf that supports Nazisum ( is that a word ? ). Then he goes and accuses the mods ( later reduced to some mods ) of being Nazi sympathisers. You really couldn't make it up !!!!! So the challenge still stands, one you've managed to fail so far, quote me a single post where I've been racist ?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Forgive me if I don't take advice from you on how to conduct myself.
Try some from me to you, when you have told someone you don't believe them, and they show you some reasonable evidence pretty quickly that they were being honest, the decent thing to do is at least acknowledge your error.

You are forgiven.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I haven't done that - I've no idea whether he is or not (and I also bear in mind that a few NSCers definition of a Nazi is in itself somewhat extreme!) If someone calls him a Nazi, and he is, that's fair enough. If somebody calls him a Nazi solely because he supports Brexit then that particular somebody really has got their knickers in a twist!

It's because the poster concerned signs off every post with the initials of his former user name, Das Reich. He is only allowed on the boards with the fairy avatar and Pretty pink fairy user name. He has the option to not refer to his former user name, but does so, he is not ashamed of it clearly.

D

Deleted member 22389

I will put this into context. Plooks tells PPF to shut up. This is because PPF signs of with Das Reich. You then defend PPF for his Nazi sign off. This is what is happening. Begs the question why.

Because it's bloody ridiculous how uptight he gets about it.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Can we all at least agree that we'd love to see Mark Francois' smug little toad of a face kicked off his head onto a badgers anus.

Talk about odious. Doesn't do the leave side any favours having this slime ball on their side.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
There really is no point because we going to leave the EU whether the remoaners like it or not.

Bring on October 31st, it been way too long in coming.

Once the remoaners know we are out, just maybe they will stop crying and complaining like spoilt kids and they might just look back on how undemocratic they have been.

Well we can hope.

You learn something every day.
I had no idea it was possible to be that childish and ignorant at the same time.
I wish someone would own up to draining the swamp and allowing these ridiculously thick Brexiteers to keep spouting their drivel day after day, similar pattern with all the leavers on here, bloody pond life the lot of them, not one can see the danger of a no deal exit.
Not one is worth the steam off of my piss.
No offence meant.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Because we haven't left.
Obviously. But we are about to, never mind all the hand wringing and/or Raleigh Chopper's piss.
ridiculously thick Brexiteers to keep spouting their drivel day after day, similar pattern with all the leavers on here, bloody pond life the lot of them,

Not one is worth the steam off of my piss.
No offence meant.
None taken, you are entitled to your opinion but you lost the vote.

And I'm not thick, and nor are the Brexit voters I know personally. Very intelligent people who can think outside the box.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here