Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any 1901 members thinking of taking up the "The Dugout" offer?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Another revenue stream chiselled out of consumers, part financing our purchase of quality ACM’s and a RB this summer. Wait a minute.

How many times does the club have to explain that it can’t go on relying on TB’s cash and that any good business model should seek to maximise its revenue?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Will "The Dugout" offer have these comfy seats?

Caroline Lucas - AMEX stadium visit dugout, 22 July 2011 (2) resized.jpg

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
40 seats behind the bench with it's own sports bar .

Expected to sell out to 1901 members but if not probably thrown open to the rest of the ground?

Free shirt with every sign up, which you can wear in the dugout

From £47 a month

Haven’t had chance to read thread, but surely £47 extra For an obscured view, of the manager and his team are standing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Agree. Not for me but it’s a neat idea.

I wonder if they will put a Perspex roof over the seats and turn it into a proper dug-out?

Madonna calledvKevin Costner an ******** when he described her show as neat

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Haven’t had chance to read thread, but surely £47 extra For an obscured view, of the manager and his team are standing

See post #15. The actual team dug outs are in line with rows 1-3, 4-6 are for non-playing squad members/staff. The new "Dugout" rows will be 7-10. You might have a small area of the pitch very near to the touchline obscured by standing managers and co, but I doubt it'll be a big problem. Being close to the benches is one of the selling points in any case.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So who is going to own up to suggesting this would up a good idea to the club and this is what is missing from their matchday experience, particularly given the stick that City and Spurs have had for introducing this type of thing.

I'll hazard a guess the thought of wearing a #VoteTimmy T-Shirt in front of a global TV audience might have sparked the idea.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
See post #15. The actual team dug outs are in line with rows 1-3, 4-6 are for non-playing squad members/staff. The new "Dugout" rows will be 7-10. You might have a small area of the pitch very near to the touchline obscured by standing managers and co, but I doubt it'll be a big problem. Being close to the benches is one of the selling points in any case.

Thanks [MENTION=12187]Uter[/MENTION] hadn’t read the thread, not that I’m interested though....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sounds a bit like baseball where you can sit behind the pit and make “ hilarious faces” at the pitcher

How our sides split every time.

Any more great ideas that the club can screw more money out of the fans? How about having fans being able to be a ball boy or girl for 15 minute slots...?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sounds a bit like baseball where you can sit behind the pit and make “ hilarious faces” at the pitcher

How our sides split every time.

Any more great ideas that the club can screw more money out of the fans? How about having fans being able to be a ball boy or girl for 15 minute slots...?

If only it wasn’t compulsory (and probably sold out by now). Go play golf ��

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think it is a great idea and it will, if not already, sell out. The only thing not to like is when it rains, otherwise it's a winner. The only other thing is how does 6 seater booths go into 40? And, if I went with a mate, I won't, I'm not 1901, will I be forced to sit with strangers? ����

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
All makes money for the club. Still plenty of tickets available generally for everyone that wants to go so no big deal. Seems a good idea. As we’ve got a Chairman who’s evidently not in this for the money, anything that can be done to put a bit more cash in the pot can only be a good thing, surely?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone on here sit in “The Dug Out” yesterday? What was the experience like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here