Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC new kit 2019/20

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Came across these on Facebook
as rumour of our new kitView attachment 110290View attachment 110291

I reckon spot on. Away shirt could end up having a colour bias but both stand up against the scrutiny of the images released and also looks fairly disappointing after all, which would be in line with our Nike deal. Away kit seems ok.

Collar, tick colour, stripe detail, shorts and sock colour seems to correlate with what we’ve seen.

Edit : I’ve changed my mind. Not spot on. Sleeves and stripes aren’t right.

Last edited:

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
That would be bloody stupid as every time we play a team in blue, we’ll end up wearing the green shirts!

Not really? City played in their very dark blue kit against us at home two weeks ago... we were wearing Blue and White.

Chelsea played against Manchester City in their home blue kit, against City’s home blue kit... absolutely nothing to say we would have to play in our green kit.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That would be bloody stupid as every time we play a team in blue, we’ll end up wearing the green shirts!

So that would be Leicester, Chelsea and Everton then :shrug:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
They could say 'new kit coming soon' it would have save money. We have been speculating on the new kit before they even unveiled this anyway.

Exactly, this hardly spreads awareness any more than just revealing the frickin' thing. Society has never been the same since the X-Factor introduced the ridicously long pauses before announcing who would be going through or who had won, and it's spread to everything, including this crap.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So we are now one of those clubs that have a new home kit every season are we? Thought we were better than that. Personally not interested unless a shirt lasts two seasons.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Are there any clubs that don't change their kit every year?

Certainly not in the top two divisions I wouldn't have thought.

Just another one of those strange and quirky albion fan moans, a bit like us having the gumption to spend big money in the transfer market.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Certainly not in the top two divisions I wouldn't have thought.

Just another one of those strange and quirky albion fan moans, a bit like us having the gumption to spend big money in the transfer market.

I like the fact the kit changes. Means if we get one we don't like we are only stuck with it for a year.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Unfortunately those can't be correct.

The promo video home shirt has centred white stripe.

Shame I really like those. :(

EDIT: Oh and I just saw where the home kit design came from in this thread. Gutted.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Also big shout out to my main men over at "Let's talk BHAFC" for slapping their logo on a design I made and posted on NSC based on a template I downloaded from somebody else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here