Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal away tickets

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
With Chelsea and Arsenal both playing at home on a Sunday, will they kick off at the same time or will the Met police try and ensure kick off times don’t clash, one at 12pm and one at 4pm?

Maybe move one to the Monday at anytime of day to solve that problem?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
With Chelsea and Arsenal both playing at home on a Sunday, will they kick off at the same time or will the Met police try and ensure kick off times don’t clash, one at 12pm and one at 4pm?

Arsenal are at Home in the Europa Semifinal and Chelsea away.
Likely Arsenal will be the earlier kick Off in view of this?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Engineering work on the Sunday morning. Wharmt a pain.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It’s a bank holiday weekend so no surprise. Total pain though. Last time we played them away it was Sunday lunchtime and trains were buggered then from what I remember.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will be my first and only away match this season. Missed Wembley as well. 3 points please.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Anyone received tickets yet?
Club announced that they are being sent out on Monday.

From club site :

"Brighton & Hove Albion’s penultimate Premier League fixture of the season away at Arsenal has been moved to Sunday 5th May, kick-off 4.30pm, and the game will be shown live on Sky Sports.
The match was originally scheduled to take place on Saturday 4th May, kick-off 3pm, but this has been changed following Arsenal's progression to the Europa League semi-finals.
Those fans that have already purchased tickets for the game and cannot attend on the rearranged date, can request a cancellation via email at supporter.services@brightonandhovealbion.com before a deadline of 9am on Friday 26th April.
Supporters wishing to cancel should send in the request alongside their original confirmation email, detailing the tickets they wish to return.
As a result of this new cancellation window, supporters are advised that the club will not mail out tickets for the game until Monday 29th April.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1 more hour to get a refund if the date switch isn't convenient.

Suspect there will be a few returns on sale later today.

XanderNL

Apr 23, 2019
The Netherlands
Hi everyone, my brother and I (from The Netherlands) would love to visit the away game at the Emirates on the 5th of May. Of course in the away section, I already contacted the club but we can’t become any members for the remaining of the season, so we aren’t able to buy tickets because they don’t sell tickets on general sale. Is there by chance anyone who is not going to the game, because of the rescheduled fixture for example, and/or who is able to buy two tickets for us? Of course we are willing to pay a bit more for it.

Looking forward to your replies!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here