[Albion] A list of local celebrities...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Chris Eubank Sr is a massive Albion fan.......apart from when he wore Spurs shorts for the Watson flight, of course

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This made me chuckle, but I'm afraid Alan wins and your attempted put down is a failure:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemp_Town

If you're going to take him on over such matters, you have to be VERY sure of your facts, mate.

You too...

Kemp Town was the original estate built by Tom, Kemptown is the whole area as it’s now known, even the residents website will confirm.

Kemp Town is a 19th-century residential estate in the east of Brighton in East Sussex, England, UK. Conceived and financed by Thomas Read Kemp, it has given its name to the larger Kemptown region of Brighton.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Then tell him to introduce himself! Mum and I sit in your Dad’s row in the first two seats across the steps down just to his left...

My father is the gent in the wheelchair behind Norm. But, I reckon we sit very close. I have PMed you.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You too...

Kemp Town was the original estate built by Tom, Kemptown is the whole area as it’s now known, even the residents website will confirm.

Kemp Town is a 19th-century residential estate in the east of Brighton in East Sussex, England, UK. Conceived and financed by Thomas Read Kemp, it has given its name to the larger Kemptown region of Brighton.
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION], very quick to try and belittle me but not so in perhaps apologising when you might perhaps be wrong?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I reckon Stephen Lloyd, Eastbourne's band-wagon-jumping MP will blag himself a ticket whilst simultaneously claiming some sort of credit for getting them there and asserting that the Amex is "almost" in his constituency. He'd turn up for the opening of an envelope.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION], very quick to try and belittle me but not so in perhaps apologising when you might perhaps be wrong?
Hold on a minute.

I wasn't denying Kemptown is a district of Brighton (I even provided the wikipedia link suggesting it!), I was pointing out that Kemp Town is indeed a local place, contrary to what you said when you attempted to belittle TLO.

You tried to act the smart arse at his expense, you got it wrong. TLO was not incorrect in saying Kemp Town is a local place.

I'm looking forward to your apology.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Hold on a minute.

I wasn't denying Kemptown is a district of Brighton, I was pointing out that Kemp Town is indeed a local place, contrary to what you said when you attempted to belittle TLO.

You tried to act the smart arse at his expense, you got it wrong. TLO was not incorrect in saying Kemp Town is a local place.

I'm looking forward to your apology.

You won’t get one from me, I have nothing to apologise for it was you who took the opportunity to jump in and try and belittle me with your usual snide rhetoric when I was having a bit of fun with TLO on place names.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You won’t get one from me, I have nothing to apologise for it was you who took the opportunity to jump in and try and belittle me with your usual snide rhetoric when I was having a bit of fun with TLO on place names.
Yes I knew I wouldn't. You tried to belittle him, you were wrong and now it seems you didn't understand why you were being pulled up for it you complete clown.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I reckon Stephen Lloyd, Eastbourne's band-wagon-jumping MP will blag himself a ticket whilst simultaneously claiming some sort of credit for getting them there and asserting that the Amex is "almost" in his constituency. He'd turn up for the opening of an envelope.

Awww... leave the "Spitting Image Puppet" faced bugger alone. He's alright. :wink:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes I knew I wouldn't. You tried to belittle him, you were wrong and now it seems you didn't understand why you were being pulled up for it you complete clown.

The guy has spent a lifetime picking people up for Laine & Lanes I was bantering him, you seem to have made this personal which I guess is one of your insecurities, have a great day x

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The guy has spent a lifetime picking people up for Laine & Lanes I was bantering him, you seem to have made this personal which I guess is one of your insecurities, have a great day x

You want to re-read this exchange. There was nothing personal or unpleasant when I pulled you up for this - I even referred to you as "mate". I wasn't belittling you or being in any way unpleasant. You then posted "you too" and quoted an excerpt from that wiki page, which confused me as I wasn't sure what to make of it, so I left it. Next thing I know, you've name checked me demanding an apology! It's quite clear I have nothing to apologise for in simply jovially pulling you up for your mistake. If anyone made it personal, it was you by demanding an apology when in fact you were the one who made the mistake.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
PewDiePie - real name Felix Kjellberg - is the worlds most popular YouTuber, with 90 million subscribers, and over 20 billion views of his videos online. He lives in Brighton - I think somewhere around Hove seafront - and would be an interesting one. Never shown any interest in football to my knowledge though.

Does Nick Cave still live in Brighton? Used to live on the same street as him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here