Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He's not been appointed.

According to Brian Owen we have met the release clause and are now talking to him.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Highly excited, but still apprehensive. Let's see what signings he brings in and maybe hope for the mandatory new manager bounce in results(for about 35 games)
Of course, I haven't seen it as official yet

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Assuming he joins us I hope the club shows the required patience if it all goes a little De Boer at the start. It’s unreasonable to expect the squad to turn on a sixpence if they’re being asked to do very different things. All the more reason why it was vital for the new manager to have a proper pre-season.

I’m excited though. Albion mojo creeping up.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I hope he isn't known as Potty Potter by Christmas.
If things don't go well you can have that one Enrest.
Exciting times though, going to be very interesting, to see how he changes the way we play and who we get in.
Personally I think it's a massive gamble but one worth taking.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Excited to see what he can bring to the club based on reputation

Also relieved it’s not Neville Neville’s less successful Son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hmmmmmm still massively underwhelmed tbh... Not sure why so many are adamant this is going to be some kind of magic fairytale in happy land...la de la de da... ooooohhh look a rainbow...

Yeah.

Just beware the pot(ter) of gold at the end of it.

Kosh

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I'm sure that GM is aware that whoever is the new manager, he's not going to get too many minutes on the pitch next season. He's probably grateful to have a PL contract

I think you are right but then again GM has proved many wrong ovdr the last two seasons. Very happy to have him in the squad and if he isn’t getting the minutes it will be because we have a top drawer striker.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I'm sure that GM is aware that whoever is the new manager, he's not going to get too many minutes on the pitch next season. He's probably grateful to have a PL contract

GM said at the beginning of THIS season that he expected to be used as an impact sub. Exceptional option to have off the bench.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Hmmmmmm still massively underwhelmed tbh... Not sure why so many are adamant this is going to be some kind of magic fairytale in happy land...la de la de da... ooooohhh look a rainbow...

Yeah.

Just beware the pot(ter) of gold at the end of it.

Kosh

cheer up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here