Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loyalty points?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Still no sign of the new season loyalty points, and now the club announce that tickets for the first 3 home games also go on sale Tuesday morning which is the same time as Watford and City away.
It's now almost guaranteed that the new ticket site will fall over at 9am Tuesday morning.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Still no sign of the new season loyalty points, and now the club announce that tickets for the first 3 home games also go on sale Tuesday morning which is the same time as Watford and City away.
It's now almost guaranteed that the new ticket site will fall over at 9am Tuesday morning.

Not sure I would expect them to get added over the weekend anyway. Banking on the club sorting it out first thing Monday or, failing that, delaying the onsale date for Watford and Citeh.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Piss poor, isn’t it?

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Clearly no loyalty points are needed for these 3 games otherwise it would have stated the criteria if it was BUT it is still bad that before any tickets go on sale that this has not been sorted out.

Barber out. :amex:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Clearly no loyalty points are needed for these 3 games otherwise it would have stated the criteria if it was BUT it is still bad that before any tickets go on sale that this has not been sorted out.

Barber out. :amex:

How about the two away games, one of which is City, also due to go on sale at 9am on Tuesday morning? No LP requirement for City away too?

Assuming they are updated on Monday, people will have less than 24 hours to check that their opening balance is correct (last year mine was 150 points too low), and if not, get them corrected.

Tbh, it’s shambolic organisation.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I sense a lengthy and patronizing email explaining how this is not the club’s fault dropping very shortly. :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This definitely has the makings of we are not at home to Captain Cock-Up

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
STILL no cigar. If nothing appears tomorrow, it's either Legal Advice or an emotional Helpline for me.

Salon-Client-Shampoo-Bowl.gif

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
STILL no cigar. If nothing appears tomorrow, it's either Legal Advice or an emotional Helpline for me.

You would have thought that having 9 weeks to complete the update and to publish the revised totals would have been plenty of time to have carried the work out and checked it several times to avoid any obvious errors.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not sorted yet as far as I can see.

Where will I be able to see my points if it does get sorted?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not sorted yet as far as I can see.

Where will I be able to see my points if it does get sorted?

Tickets....Sign In......Personal Details or might even show on home screen.

It's bound to be sorted by tomorrow's ticketfest, what could possibly go wrong?

I'm still more bemused by my strong.JPG with fellow travellers.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm late to this, but I've noticed that the on sale dates are no longer on the ticket website. I wonder if they are re-thinking about tomorrow?

I'm sure there was a link to them emailed to us but it certainly isn't appearing on the website, and neither are the loyalty points or the normal guide as to how any you need.

If it proceeds tomorrow, carnage will take place. It will probably get sorted quickly though, it normally does.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There is a "Click Here for On Sale Dates" in the Away Tickets of the Tickets Site

Got it, thanks. It's moved then. I knew I was being stupid though.

I enjoy the irony of the Palace tickets going on sale on 5th November. Will we get a free firework with each purchase?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here