Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sky like Brighton v WHU

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Just shows how much of a borefest we have become........I think the Spurs away game was a game in point. 300 men behind the ball and a bus pass holder up front as our outlet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wow only one non 3pm fixture through August and September. Didn't see that coming.

Why? we is shite, actually it's worse than that we were nothing.
Shite still gets ratings, bland, insipid, beige gets nothing.

I'll hazard a guess Sky got their fingers burnt through the first half of 2019, they sure as hell aren't going trust us again any time soon.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Plus Man U and Arsenal games to move

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/july/newcastle-trip-chosen-for-tv/

Brighton & Hove Albion’s Premier League game away to Newcastle United at St James’ Park has been moved to a later kick-off time of 5.30pm on Saturday 21st September.

The contest has been chosen for live coverage by Sky Sports and will be the side’s first away game of the month, before they travel to face Frank Lampard’s Chelsea at Stamford Bridge a week later.

The Seagulls picked up a 1-0 win on their visit to Tyneside last term, with Beram Kayal’s first-half goal sealing a second victory out of three in the month of October.

Meanwhile, Albion’s match against Manchester United at Old Trafford has been moved to Sunday 10th November due to United’s participation in the Europa League the previous Thursday.

The match against Arsenal, which was originally due to take place on Tuesday 3rd December, will also be switched to a new date, with the Gunners’ game away at Norwich City now taking place on Sunday 1st December due to their Europa League participation.

A new date for the Arsenal match will be confirmed once the broadcast selections for December are announced, which is expected to be on 11th October.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
No doubt saving us for the exciting relegation battles in the second half of the season! Come on The Albion, let's prove them wrong and serve up mid-table mediocrity (I mean that in a positive way from our point of view)!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Sky like Brighton v WHU

Sky and BT like Brighton.And like coming to the Amex regardless of those saying on here how woeful and miserable we were all last season.
we were thirteenth in the table for premier league games shown last season (13 games televised)
and also the several FA Cup games on BT/BBC.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is this it? or do we have to wait for whoever the other broadcaster is to make their choices? ie can I go ahead and make my plans now?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey, Newcastle have 5 of their games being televised in August/September.

Yep an absolute ratings winner, with loads of talking points, no matter which way you slice it.

The same can't be said of 'lil old Brighton'.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh well Toon and Manure away now off the agenda

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just shows how much of a borefest we have become........I think the Spurs away game was a game in point. 300 men behind the ball and a bus pass holder up front as our outlet.

Murray didn't even come on until after at least an hour....Andone started I think. Worst thing about the game was our contiunally embarrassing hoofs upfield to no-one

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The match against Arsenal, which was originally due to take place on Tuesday 3rd December, will also be switched to a new date, with the Gunners’ game away at Norwich City now taking place on Sunday 1st December due to their Europa League participation.

A new date for the Arsenal match will be confirmed once the broadcast selections for December are announced, which is expected to be on 11th October.

Does this mean the match wont be on Amazon, or can they show the game whenever it is due to be rescheduled for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here