Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
May have made an error with my ticket. I'm in Block 552, 13 Rows back. Just got my tickets and it says on the back ' Level 5 is the highest tier which has a steep gradient and may not be suitable for sufferers of vertigo'. Assuming Block 552 is Level 5, and knowing I suffer from vertigo, I may be in trouble. Anyone had any experience of Wembley with any helpful feedback?

Steve

By coincidence I happen to have been in block 552 last Sunday for the Portsmouth - Sunderland game.

Row 29.

I can send you photos from my seat if you PM me.

I don't know what vertigo is like, but the stands are all tiered above and behind each other so that there just seems to be a continuous slope down to the pitch. No steep drop over an edge as at other grounds - even like the first row of E Upper Amex.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I have two too many tickets in block 135 towards the back.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I may have a couple of Club Wembley tickets going spare later , if anybody's interested .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Considering the club haven't put this on general sale or even to those with purchase history until we got down to the dregs, considering the cost of the tickets, considering the relatively waning importance of the competition, I'd say selling all but a handful of our increased allocation is actually pretty decent.

We're taking far more than Southampton did last year, and they are a similar club to us really.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
2 club wembley tickets available in block 248 row 13 £ 50 each if anyone is interested please pm me .

SPonthewing

Oct 23, 2005
Sarf Coast
Block 37 1 ticket for tomorrow- meet at Holiday Inn reception Wembley.
Offered to AITC for a volunteer but they didn’t think they would have anyone who could go.
Won’t give to a tout so extra room for me if no offers at or under face value.
PM

Still on sale and just a few left now:-

In the lower block 142 there are 21 pairs (pairs+) tickets left. No other lower tier block has any pairs that are not WC/Ambulant

There is a total of 79 tickets in the lower

In the upper, there are only pairs in blocks 548 and 549 (family area). There are 177 tickets totally in the upper tier.

256 tickets left for sale.

Down the City end it looks like they have about 250 left for sale in the upper tier, so if they have a good afternoon, they might open another upper tier (522?) block.
In their lower tier, apart from a dozen or so singles, the only ones left are WC spots. In the middle tier, apart from the central 2 blocks which are nearly sold out I'd guess it's 95% unsold!

Edit [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] beat me to it

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Argh - postman has just been and no tickets today. Just cancelled our hotel booking for tonight in London (lost £50 deposit). Hope he's early with the post tomorrow although post time is usually around 1pm in my area. Have though been offered a ticket elsewhere by a kind NSC member who has 1 spare so might take that up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here