Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
One of my work contacts from Leeds is a massive fan. On their first visit to the Amex, he came down. On Monday I asked him if he enjoyed the game and he said he spent the whole of the game in the bar in the away end, and saw nowt! Nice bloke though.

Don't the bars stop serving pints once the game's kicked off? I'm sure I've seen people complaining that they couldn't get served at 3.00

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TBH I'd be more surprised if AK didn't come in for a barrage of knuckle dragging abuse.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We all love Leeds?

Anyway good luck to Leeds we know he'll score and stick his tongue out at them.

:p

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
For those without access to WACCOE, here's a selection of comments: –

"Take the piss out of his dad and make him cry. Harsh but 3 points is more important imho"

" Your Dad' a **** and so are you" :) "

" "he's gonna cry in a minute" . Hour later - hat trick , looking to the sky , fingers pointed . Dad on his T shirt . Beradi has to ****ing ruin the cry baby **** first minute "

"These will be the scenes when Berardi breaks knockaerts leg and runs up field to score the winner.."​

Now, I'm hardly suggesting that all Leeds fans are like this. But AK's evident emotional fragility could get the better of him if the crowd singles him out like that.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

"Take the piss out of his dad and make him cry. Harsh but 3 points is more important imho"

" "he's gonna cry in a minute" . Hour later - hat trick , looking to the sky , fingers pointed . Dad on his T shirt . Beradi has to ****ing ruin the cry baby **** first minute "

"These will be the scenes when Berardi breaks knockaerts leg and runs up field to score the winner.
."​

Now, I'm hardly suggesting that all Leeds fans are like this. But AK's evident emotional fragility could get the better of him if the crowd singles him out like that.

The problem is, the thick Yorkshire **** probably means it!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

"These will be the scenes when Berardi breaks knockaerts leg and runs up field to score the winner.."​

Doubt very much he will hear any of that unless a few thousand turn it into some chant or other ...no particular fan of Leeds as a club but all sounds like moronic talk I've heard at many others

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still 46 1/2 hours till kick off.
The table has barely changed for 5 days.
The game is on 18/03 and it'll be the last match in March.

Aarrrrgggghhhhhh

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I love how protective we are of AK's loss of his father.

But yet, when Rohan Ince lost his father shortly after AK's lost his. No one really even mentioned it.

I suppose the better you are at football, the more sensitive you are to losing a close one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

But yet, when Rohan Ince lost his father shortly after AK's lost his. No one really even mentioned it.

I suppose the better you are at football, the more sensitive you are to losing a close one.

I didn't know that Rohan Ince had lost his father, was it mentioned on here ? Terrible for the lad but maybe because he is not a high profile player it wasnt publicised in the same way. I think if he was playing regularly for us in live Sky games it would have been different.
Actually re- reading your comment I think its pretty obnoxious.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I didn't know that Rohan Ince had lost his father, was it mentioned on here ? Terrible for the lad but maybe because he is not a high profile player it wasnt publicised in the same way. I think if he was playing regularly for us in live Sky games it would have been different.
Actually re- reading your comment I think its pretty obnoxious.

It may be obnoxious, but considering even you didn't know Rohan Ince had lost his father, you know it's true.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

This isn't strictly true. The players all wore black armbands at the next game and Hughton mentioned it in his post match interview. I also remember he drew a comparison between the two players saying Knocky is a very emotional person and Ince less so. Reading between the lines Ince wanted to be left alone so the players and club made a less visible gesture and spoke less about it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This isn't strictly true. The players all wore black armbands at the next game and Hughton mentioned it in his post match interview. I also remember he drew a comparison between the two players saying Knocky is a very emotional person and Ince less so. Reading between the lines Ince wanted to be left alone so the players and club made a less visible gesture and spoke less about it.

Indeed they did. So [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION], your post is obnoxious.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/149...er_another_member_of_the_squad_loses_his_dad/

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?345453-Black-arm-bands-for-Rohan-Ince/page2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here