Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davy Propper

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I put it down to his hair cut, same mistake Samson made. He needs to go back the peaky blinder slicked back look.

Join the back of that queue!!

CheeseRolls

Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
In the top three yesterday for stealing a living. Not the only one, but didn't win a tackle all game and content to jog around the pitch.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
In the top three yesterday for stealing a living. Not the only one, but didn't win a tackle all game and content to jog around the pitch.

I wondered whether he's trying to play with an injury.

He hasn't been himself for a while and didn't he cry off international duty recently for an injury?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
For “Propper” you could insert “Ali J” or “Izquierdo”. I fear we will lose these players without ever really knowing how good they could have been. It’s a fine line between a £50 million superstar and an average Prem player. It’s a few milliseconds speed of thought, or half a yard of pace. We are hamstrung by this insistence on everyone chasing back in defence. It can only result in lack of sharpness just when it matters, In the attacking third. We’ve got to stop defending as a team and conserve some sort of sharpness and pace in and around the box

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lol. Another fishing trip

I do wonder at the mentality of the man. Why start wind up threads and also post serious and sensible comment, and then pretend to be Karl Marx's left winger ******* son? Why start threads deliberately intended to mock other posters? A lack of empathy is a dangerous thing. Oh well.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For “Propper” you could insert “Ali J” or “Izquierdo”. I fear we will lose these players without ever really knowing how good they could have been. It’s a fine line between a £50 million superstar and an average Prem player. It’s a few milliseconds speed of thought, or half a yard of pace. We are hamstrung by this insistence on everyone chasing back in defence. It can only result in lack of sharpness just when it matters, In the attacking third. We’ve got to stop defending as a team and conserve some sort of sharpness and pace in and around the box

*cough* coaching *cough*

Buy the player and then coach him into shape.

"This is a horse shoe. You job is to pass around it, Mr playmaker. Your job, Mr striker, is to stand in the middle and hope somene passes to you"

:facepalm:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A player whose reasonably silken ways ought have us keep possession in the midfield maelstrom at times. Doesn't seem to happen much though. Perhaps he's following orders, but i hope he isn't entirely, and has a bit more derring-do in his breadbin.

Seagull122

Mar 16, 2019
He is certainly one of his best players and has glimpses of brilliance, we could’ve easily been one nil up yesterday from his lovely cross which was just too far from andone, but I do agree that he doesn’t like doing the dirty work, yesterday he wasn’t committing himself to challenges.

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I do wonder at the mentality of the man. Why start wind up threads and also post serious and sensible comment, and then pretend to be Karl Marx's left winger ******* son? Why start threads deliberately intended to mock other posters? A lack of empathy is a dangerous thing. Oh well.

For shit-stirring, but beneath it, pretty hateful at times towards parts of society or other people in this country.

Jul 7, 2003
OP will be very disappointed when Propper wins Player of the Season from those fans who can spot a class player when they see one rather than get excited over a petulant French winger

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What exactly does he do for the team ? One goal in nearly TWO seasons and hardly any assists , what is the point to him in the team ???

I'm pleased you said Davy Propper in the title, that could have been directed at more than him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here