Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
News from my Sauce.....

Same back 4 as Wembley, same midfield but different formation.

We will play either 4 3 3 or 4 3 1 2.

Up front will be Andone Loaadia and Knocky playing as a 3 OR Knocky sitting behind the front 2.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Make of it what you like.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I am of to the pub soon to watch the local AFL derby between West Coast Eagles and Fremantle.
It finishes at about 9pm, so time to drink up and get back for the Brighton 10pm kick off.
Much more civilised now you have changed the clocks there.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pessimism is my natural state but I'm not feeling pessimistic today; it's something worse. What's the next level down from pessimism?

Stat-ism.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Stat you don’t want to hear. Since reaching the Premier League we have come from behind just once to win or so I heard on some programme last week. Bet it was against Huddersfield too?

On the bright side, we have come from behind a few times to snatch a draw.

Two points a minimum from the next two games, preferably four or six please.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Bournemouth very unpredictable. They won 4-0 at Watford but lost 4-0 at Burnley. At home they beat Chelsea 4-0 but lost 4-0 to Liverpool. I hope crap Bournemouth turn up:)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
My first game in over 7 months! Absolutely buzzing!! C'mon the Albion!

:rave: :albion2::rave:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Hughton's team talk today

'Remember lads Bournemouth are in a bad run of form so let's start slowly with 10 behind the ball to give them confidence'

'Dale do not go into the attacking half, if you're near the half way line turn back and pass it to Ryan'

'Knockaert make sure every cross, free kick and corner hits the first defender'

'Midfield make sure you give the ball away at least once to give Bournemouth a goal'

'Remember lads we need to win so defend at all times and keep 10 behind the ball and Murray alone on the half way line'

'And if things are going wrong and we need to change something I'll do nothing till at least the 70th minute'

Then a shake of his fist and Trollope goes round and wakes everyone up

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Keep your eye out for this fella today and Tuesday

Alexis-Mac-Allister-signs-for-Brighton.png

It would seem that Argentinos Juniors have the month off, so I guess he might pop over.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hughton's team talk today

'Remember lads Bournemouth are in a bad run of form so let's start slowly with 10 behind the ball to give them confidence'

'Dale do not go into the attacking half, if you're near the half way line turn back and pass it to Ryan'

'Knockaert make sure every cross, free kick and corner hits the first defender'

'Midfield make sure you give the ball away at least once to give Bournemouth a goal'

'Remember lads we need to win so defend at all times and keep 10 behind the ball and Murray alone on the half way line'

'And if things are going wrong and we need to change something I'll do nothing till at least the 70th minute'

Then a shake of his fist and Trollope goes round and wakes everyone up

With our resident team mole forecasting Andone to start i’m a tad concerned about Murray wandering around on the pitch :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here