Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ***Player of the season 2018-2019, VOTE NOW***

Player of the season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Another vote for Duffy has really stepped up this season and amazing consistency in his performance levels

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
That is a joke right?

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

No why would it be a joke ? I am totally serious IMHO of course for which you are entitled to disagree but its still my opinion Bernado has stepped up from a poor start to be a gemstone that needs some polishing but from where he started has improved the most. Duffy , Dunk & one or two others have also had great seasons in general but even so I would say below their normal standards.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I must admit, I'm really surprised by this result, I think our defending has been pretty ordinary this season and arguably our best result of the season was achieved without Duffy even being on the pitch.....
You could quite easily argue beating Palace away and Man Utd at home were our best results.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Dunky or Knocky for me.Dunky gets it for consistent brilliance.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Has to be Murray for me. Without his goals we'd be up shit creek. I didn't expect him to be our main striker before the season started as I thought Locadia and Andone would be ahead of him, but how wrong I was. Dunk and Duffy have been brilliant but Murray at his age has achieved more than I expected, especially as I thought he'd only be a back up striker this year.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I get why Duffy has so many votes but I’ve gone for a player who entertains and has flair to burn (if only he was allowed to). I’d like to have voted Bissouma but he has made too many serious errors that cost us. Maybe next year for him.

Propper for me

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I get why Duffy has so many votes but I’ve gone for a player who entertains and has flair to burn (if only he was allowed to). I’d like to have voted Bissouma but he has made too many serious errors that cost us. Maybe next year for him.

Propper for me

Only one behind Murray now. I didn't vote for him but agree he has had some really stand performances this year, and got that elusive first goal.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Another vote for Murray.

Two goals against Palace. Thanks so much for the unadulterated pleasure that gave me. A real knife in the heart for all the Murray-loving-Palace fans; it really ruins their fond memories of him.

His return of goals mean we’ll hopefully have another season in the top flight next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here